• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's my mod actually, one of the tests I've been running these days, working over the basic version of Whole World, I'm substituting little by little the vanilla countries with the new ones, that way it's easier to spot any error or crash. It's also fun to see how countries from both versions interact ;) :D

After a hard day of revolting, the Tibetan rebels return to their homes.

Enemies united.

Brining an island down.

Can someone explain?

Can someone tell me how to make screens of the whole world (I know I made them before but I don't know what I clicked).

whatjk4.jpg

wat

And no, not one of them are vassals.

TheSultan said:
I am pretty sure none of the Italian nations were ever annexed in my game.

Corsica begins in 1399 as a province of Genoa. Modena begins as a province of Ferrara.

So, for those two at least, if you started in 1399 then they would've had to have been released. Either that or they rebelled.

maekh said:
So I got this mission to improve relations with Prussia, so I did it. Ther followup was to vassalize but couldn't be done easily so I cancelled, result:

I had the same when i play as China. I had to imporve relations with the changati khanate. But I declread war upon them. I got mission failed 4 times in a row lol.

Asmodeous said:
What map mod is that, Monkeyhybrid? That looks awesome.

Me.
That would be the graphics mod called 'TOT'