• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, wtf? :wacko:

eu396w.png

come to think of it, catalunya does sound arab.

euiiiprussiaska.png

I don't know what happened here, but Prussia seemed to have formed out of an un-colonized province. (I was also Prussia before I formed Germany, so that's odd...)

euiiienglandfails.png

England decided to move to North America, but ended up landlocked by Morocco.

euiiimigrationofportuga.png

Portugal and Castille migrated to South America.

euiiienglandfails.png

England decided to move to North America, but ended up landlocked by Morocco.

Is there a 'Let me out! Let me out, you bastards!' Casus Belli?

In other news, the latest fashion trend to come out of France is...

EU3_42.jpg

EU3_44.jpg

Not a forced conversion either - according to their History, it was a Decision taken by a Regency Council in the 1530s. Anyone seen similar things happen before? I haven't looked at them for a while, but the last time I saw them before that they were getting dogpiled by minors, so I doubt it was Orthodox Zealots going berserk.

'In the year of our Lord 1537, Regency Council elected to convert to Orthodoxy'. Neither F11 nor Print Screen seems to work on the History screen or I would show you. :confused:

Another WTF moment. :wacko:

eu397.png

Just for the record, Jerusalem is here.

eu398.png

so in short it doesn't matter where you look, Jerusalem is always wrong?

Okay, something went wrong when I screen shooted, but I explain what is going on: I made some rebels in castille territories. Becuse I made them with spies, they are friendly towards me. The rebels and their conquered territories later switched owner later on Oman, but they keeped being friendly towards me for some reason. The rebel army was quite huge compared to what Oman could efford, so it was a huge addition to the Oman armies. But the result in battle was quite... Diffrent. When I attacked the Omans, the "friendly-towards-me" army was send out to confront me. But a battle never occured!! Not even a siege! The picture is showing me and my "insider" army chilling in one of my territories, which the A.I seems to think he sieges :p Oman.jpg

Okay, something went wrong when I screen shooted, but I explain what is going on: I made some rebels in castille territories. Becuse I made them with spies, they are friendly towards me. The rebels and their conquered territories later switched owner later on Oman, but they keeped being friendly towards me for some reason. The rebel army was quite huge compared to what Oman could efford, so it was a huge addition to the Oman armies. But the result in battle was quite... Diffrent. When I attacked the Omans, the "friendly-towards-me" army was send out to confront me. But a battle never occured!! Not even a siege! The picture is showing me and my "insider" army chilling in one of my territories, which the A.I seems to think he sieges :p View attachment 42248

I'm not sure whether this is WAD, but it's definitely a nice discovery!