• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aye, I've been seeing France at war with Sweden a lot. In my current game as England the two of them got into this decades-long struggle which bled them both white. Novgorod ended up owning most of Sweden, and I kept right on with the Hundred Years War (more like a Two Centuries War here) and conquered most of France.

This seems weird and ahistorical. I blame the start-of-game alliance between France and Norway. Clearly that's aimed at England, but it causes France to get involved in wars in Scandinavia to an unhealthy degree.

I've seen England diplo-annex Norway. And then go into a long struggle with Sweden.

Does anyone think we need a "The Biggest AI <insert nation name here> You've Ever Seen" thread?! Considering the "Lucky" feature there would be lots of them, no?!

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

15 Stability! :eek:

Last edited:
Yea, that got me to raise an eye in my game too.

i know which option i'd pick :D

Lord Boreal said:
i know which option i'd pick :D
The other option was better for me at the time, just 3 stability but 50 prestige. :D

Francisco49 said:
Is that in vanilla? Between the comical name and rediculous reward it seems pretty bizarre.
Sadly, yes, it is. The name appears to be randomized, but it's one of the "Great Men" events - the others are all balanced, which makes you think this one was bugged. Already reported in the bug forum, though.

valzoz_p94 said:
To bad there is no way to store stability points!

Well, I prefere not to store -15 with 12000 stab costs, for example ;)

Prussians of the Caribbean

prussiansofthecaribbeanit0.jpg

What happened? Well, the Teutonic Order had a settlement here, which was destroyed by the natives; who, nonetheless, adapted the culture of their former, would-be colonizers.