• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wezqu said:
I have seen that happen several times so that is not a fake. Check the dates. It even happened to one of my vassals those bastards.

It was edited, because you can clearly see how the shading doesn't match up along the sides. There's lots of sharp edges.

I don't really believe anyone would go very far to fake a screenshot for this thread, so I just figured that he cut and pasted the messages he wanted us to see. Pretty funny stuff, too. :)

Troelsdc said:
Late game China. Qing !

Magna Mundi has Qing dynasty in late game. As to the Japan allied with Japan, there are TWO Japans in Magna Mundi. IIRC Settsu was given the wrong controller tag in one version, so both Japans existed simultaneously, sort of. It is a bug in the old MM versions.

Amtrak said:
It was edited, because you can clearly see how the shading doesn't match up along the sides. There's lots of sharp edges.

I don't really believe anyone would go very far to fake a screenshot for this thread, so I just figured that he cut and pasted the messages he wanted us to see. Pretty funny stuff, too. :)
Bingo. MS Paint hackjob. But it gets the point across well, and doesn't look as bad as a half dozen screenshots cluttering up the thread.

aponuptmaatshjjj2.jpg

I think its a bit early for Napoleon^^

Amtrak said:

Yeah I know it was edited. I ment that it really happens in the game that vassals change to other country when they made peace deals with other countries.

Aight, this is with my Milanese game and I saw this in my economy:

strangeeu33tf0.jpg

During about 4 months, I didn't have to pay a single expense, yet, I have a big army and advisors.

Still in my Milanese game, I checked the AI Ming, which seemed to be hungry for land (it expanded all the way to the borders of Persia) and I noticed something was wrong with the taxes:
strangeeu34il7.jpg

The Chinese must be angry or something :wacko:

Revolt risk lowers taxes. Being at -3 stability, all I can assume is that their RR in all their provinces is so bad that they are not actually generating taxes anymore.

The fact that this still doesn't stop them is horribly concerning.

Wezqu said:
Yeah I know it was edited. I ment that it really happens in the game that vassals change to other country when they made peace deals with other countries.

I made Tuscany my vassal and was waiting for my diplomat to return to make them my ally when Burgundy declares war on them and makes them their vassal in the mean time.

I didn't even get a CB for that. That kind of sucks.

gotlandsghostnavyci6.jpg

Gotland's mysterious ghost fleet.

napoleonbonaparteslonglfs0.jpg

Long lost ancestor of Napoleon?

pitifulattackforcejx1.jpg

Forget my post with Genoa, this is now the most pathetic attempt of an attack that I've ever seen.

medicallyadvancedottomawx5.jpg

The Ottomans are leading the way in medical technology.

poorproductionratesnj0.jpg

I suppose some of my citizens are producing air.

atwarandallieddf7.jpg

Ming and Manchu are at war with each other, while having been allied.

atwarandallied2rg1.jpg

Even stranger is that Ming was able to DoW it's own ally, meaning that the previous image was not the result of some succession war or other nations DoWing each other.

Amtrak said:
poorproductionratesnj0.jpg

I suppose some of my citizens are producing air.

Haha ! Not air , they're making ledger paper of course !!!