• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
spl said:
England gets taken down....
EU3_6-2.png

Nice!

Unfortunately, England always dominates the Isles in my games. :(

aHuman(oid) said:
The vasal of my vassal is my overlord?:

vassalcirclebs8.jpg

A love triangle, eh? ;) ;)

In my latest MMG game I found Lorraine "Borrowing" France's king as their general.

They're in a personal union. If they DIDN't share the same King, that would be the odd thing.

Top Gun said:
In my latest MMG game I found Lorraine "Borrowing" France's king as their general.

EU3_8.png

I once had that happen to me as Portugal when I was in union over England. I had converted my king to a general and assigned him to my largest army long before the union began. Later, a new war had started and I clicked on my largest army and noticed he wasn't there. I then looked at the generals screen and it said he was in command of the "6th army." I then glanced at the outliner. I had no 6th army. I ended up finding him in command of a small English army about to go fight some rebels :rofl: (there's a new way to get out of union, steal the other country's king and send him to his death against the rebels) I couldn't find a way to get him back so ended going into the save game file editing it so he back in charge of my army. I didn't have any more problems.

Somehow the Aztecs get hold of someland in the Kongo....

comagoosie said:
are they westernized? other than that I don't know how they would of crossed the ocean.

I guess they inherited, considering that the province is surrounded by Portugal. :)

I really dont know how they did it. Portugal did lock Kongo in, the Aztecs must have inherited.

Top Gun said:
I didnt know it was possible to use the overlords king as a genral.
That makes escaping personal unions a lot simpler.
Strange idea though,definetly wouldnt happen in real life.

Oh... now I feel stupid.

I was just skimming the thread, didn't read the whole caption- borrowing the king as a general. I thought he was commenting on them sharing a king- not odd at all, given the PU. But sharing a king, with the lesser partner using him as a general? That is strange, I don't think the game allows that. :confused:

Jaspume said:
EU3_75.png

Guess which side I chose. :D

Not too weird for most, but I never see succession wars. I'd hate to be Corsica in that situation. :D

I'd've sided with Corsica, just to see what happens. :D

Jaspume said:
*pic*

Guess which side I chose. :D

Not too weird for most, but I never see succession wars. I'd hate to be Corsica in that situation. :D
Corsica all the way, now you will look back on it with regret, because now what are you going to tell your grandchildren, that you sided with the bully to pick on the 1st grader. :D ;)

The Ming have problems: 97% Revolt risk, and the income for that province is negative!
EU3_1.png

It should be no surprise that they soon began to collapse:
EU3_4.png

Of course, I helped them out a bit through judicious use of spies. ;)
EU3_5.png

Within 20 years Ming had been reduced to 1 province, then annexed by one of the warlords.

With their newfound freedom, one of the warlords decides to hire an expedition to explore for new lands and escape the chaos of China. Too bad they're landlocked. :D
EU3_7.png

(There is/was an event in MMG that gives AI countries QftNW just long enough to hire one explorer or conquistador).

From that same game: The Ottomans have been doing rather well. :eek:
EU3_8.png