• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Errr.. Dude.. Chill out a bit?

jezuw.jpg

What an unusual alliance..

scaled.php

England independent from the UK + prediction of future

What's the mod?

2012-06-28_00002.jpg

DANZIG OR WAR! :p

Errr.. Dude.. Chill out a bit?

jezuw.jpg

What an unusual alliance..

scaled.php

England independent from the UK + prediction of future
May i have a sincere answer to what is the mods that consists such thrillsome and at the same time capable of predecting the future,dynamically-changing splendorous situations?

If anyone would like to tell me about this country in Albania, please tell me. It looked like a random jumbling of letters.
2z7imht.png

Quick,give it all your monthly income :D

Teutonic Order declared war when I was invading Russia and had no manpower, to reclaim some ancient cores. Unfortunately, I forgot to request them to uncore... oh well. Bohemia thought it was a good idea to team up with the Teutons, but they just sold them out! I somehow got to request Troppau from the Teutons, despite the fact that Bohemia is the nation that owns that province, and I am not occupying it. In fact, Bohemia occupies a good chunk of Poland, so I am nowhere near Troppau. I do have a core on it... that's actually another good story.

Over the course of about 200 years I got something like fifty different events that would give me a core on Troppau, but I didn't want to lose prestige yearly for refusing to go to war with Bohemia for the "uncontested claims", so I constantly refused. Eventually I got that one event that responds with "GLORY TO POLAND" and I was forced to accept the core on Troppau and two cores in Russia. I raged all over the place. Ten years later, this happened. Its like it was meant to be.

Obviously the germans stole the idea from the Morocans :D

Over the course of about 200 years I got something like fifty different events that would give me a core on Troppau, but I didn't want to lose prestige yearly for refusing to go to war with Bohemia for the "uncontested claims", so I constantly refused. Eventually I got that one event that responds with "GLORY TO POLAND" and I was forced to accept the core on Troppau and two cores in Russia. I raged all over the place. Ten years later, this happened. Its like it was meant to be.

The prestige loss is minimal and cores may not interest you now but they can surely interest you on the long run. You shouldn't turn down those core events, you have very little to lose and can win quite a lot, as demonstrated by the pic. :p

1558 - Bishop of former OPM Magdeburg controls Iceland - without the option to have inherited it in some way and without a single ship, navy or harbour. Congrats!
(Vanilla EU3, Magdeburg is my vassal but I still have no idea how they got Iceland, I had nothing to do with that)

eu3fr1.pngeu3fr2.png

Attachments

• eu3fr1.png
    eu3fr1.png
    1,5 MB · Views: 44
Is it possible that, for example, Norway held Iceland. Then reformation started, Norway went Protestant, however, provinces on Iceland remained Catholic. At some point Norway went to war with Sweden, and during this way, having religious wars thingy, Catholic religious rebels spawned on Iceland, besieged the 2 provinces, 48 months later defected to a random religious Catholic state, voila. They could have converted to Protestant after via event that triggered for Magdeburg.

A Catholic Ummayad ruler...
u6gk1.png

Thats the problem with vanilla, say Castille conquers Granada, 5 years later they have already converted the whole thing to Catholicism. 10 years later Granada revolts again, and since its capital is Catholic, its no longer Sunni, but Catholic. Happens all over the world, for example, very little beats the Sultanate of Byzantines and so on.

Thats the problem with vanilla, say Castille conquers Granada, 5 years later they have already converted the whole thing to Catholicism. 10 years later Granada revolts again, and since its capital is Catholic, its no longer Sunni, but Catholic. Happens all over the world, for example, very little beats the Sultanate of Byzantines and so on.

Heh heh, I had a Sultan Charles of Lancaster, just one page ago in this thread.

Anyway, here's my next screenshot: Uesugi, arguably the most powerful Japanese Daimyo at this time, has a shot at becoming the Holy Roman Emperor.

6TBxp.png

Heh heh, I had a Sultan Charles of Lancaster, just one page ago in this thread.

Anyway, here's my next screenshot: Uesugi, arguably the most powerful Japanese Daimyo at this time, has a shot at becoming the Holy Roman Emperor.

6TBxp.png
Now thats the prize for giving Europans TV's :D