• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mandead said:
Good lord. That's almost offensive to see. It'd never happen in real life you know. :(
Just to put the picture in perspective i'm in ownership of almost all the North/South/Central American and Caribbean provinces and thought it time to take a step into Europe.

Scotland snuffed it first, then Sicily, then England is almost on the way out.

And i made sure my lapdog Wales benefited hugely with land gains and massive 1% interest loans...they are very happy peoples, lol.

(edit: i also sneezed and annexed Crete by accident, lol)

skippermonkey said:
11 units to make sure that i obliterate any 1 unit army
Could be a good idea. But it must be very annoying to have all those armies. Thats one of the reason why I often merge mine into 30-40000.

Wetew said:
Could be a good idea. But it must be very annoying to have all those armies. Thats one of the reason why I often merge mine into 30-40000.

Well, putting down rebels is a passtime of my army, have lots navies of 30 units so they can fit in to travel too, (15 big ship 15 transport...the 15 makes a round number and allows a loss of 3 ships when transporting army)

I recently got to BB limit after managing it and thought that i was powerful enough to deal with any alliance of countries, and funnily enough, never lost a war since.

Is there anyone in charge? :)

eu324mh0.jpg

That shouldnt be possible, right? :confused:

austriavakia said:
And the massive France is scary....

They have been been eating OE for while now- OE was huge, all the way to Venice and Nice. And I was RM'ing OE in hope to get personal union, or at least, a succession war, to somehow get hold of their land before France does- but no luck.
And it is good that I have alliance with Spain, so no wars against France- I recently tested my lvl 33 land tech troops against lvl 30 English, and was slaughtered- and it wasn't a big suprise, as stats of muslim troups are:
Muslim Musket Charge cavalry: fire 2:2 shock 2:1.
Muslim Musqeteers infantry: same- fire 2:2 shock 2:1. :rofl:

I am Playing as Ethopia going to colonieze dead europe when i run into the golden horde and they Great Trading Empire?

ABCV.png

It's his mod. Too lazy to go scrounging for a thread link but it goes under the moniker of "The Years of Salt and Rice".

Duke of Wellington said:
Is it EU2 all over again?
EU3_1.png
That's one valiant defender, if the morale is anything to go on.