• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
La de da, la de da, playing as corsic-OH MY GOD

Idied.png

On the other hand you'll never inherit them this way. Keeping big PU partners is possible, but without any inheritance.

Can't you integrate them?

Also, you could have them conquer territory for you, making you grow bigger and eventually be able to support a large enough army.

Can't you integrate them?

Also, you could have them conquer territory for you, making you grow bigger and eventually be able to support a large enough army.

You could integrate after 50 years...at the price of 1 infamy per province and no cores even if you're the same culture group/in the HRE.

Using them to strengthen yourself until you are bigger is a very good idea on the other hand.

Using them to strengthen yourself until you are bigger is a very good idea on the other hand.

Sorta what I been doing with Byzantium under my wing, I've used them to attack the Abbasids (the green nation in North Africa and all of Arabia extending to India in the east)

and they destroy them... With Byzantium's help ima capture Malta and Crete from them, then it'll all be history from there... hehe.

Currently I've let Byzantium annex all of the lands they acquired, probably not the best idea if I dont integrate... but... eh.

So, I was playing a game as Finland. Released it from Sweden and un-vassalized in 1399, then got going. Novgorod went weak, I invaded and took most of their provinces. Their capital was separated from the rest of the country. My plan was to invade it after the truce to take the province of Novgorod. To my surprise, rebels managed to over-run it and the province was ceded to... The Knights. Is this strange?

EU3_29 kopiera.png

So, I was playing a game as Finland. Released it from Sweden and un-vassalized in 1399, then got going. Novgorod went weak, I invaded and took most of their provinces. Their capital was separated from the rest of the country. My plan was to invade it after the truce to take the province of Novgorod. To my surprise, rebels managed to over-run it and the province was ceded to... The Knights. Is this strange?

View attachment 48215

I like your colour on Finland