• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_TheFuckTibet-1.png

Oh yeah.

So that is what happens when you hit 1000 pages in a strange screenshots thread... :wacko:

Firstly.

DAT ENGLAND. They dominated the 100 years war. Also Dauphine is also worth noting. France is madness.
8CD54CEBEC3FFE9ED1CA680FAE43690C5B1360E9

Secondly, get your shit together Papal State. Decide who run this house that god built.
70C29B2645D753D60AF510B59F80FC9E197C8D69

EF55954DF35E760B824ECB53F059AAAC1759DB4A

And lastly, I didn't even know this union was possible in MEIOU. Needless to say I was shocked.
6E588B6FEC81C865E39635F9B9CBCECAAA655A30

Shortly after England was swarmed by Apocalyptic Heretics and Welsh Nationalists. They have yet to win their rebellion though.

the ghost pages...

And lastly, I didn't even know this union was possible in MEIOU. Needless to say I was shocked.

Shortly after England was swarmed by Apocalyptic Heretics and Welsh Nationalists. They have yet to win their rebellion though.

Totally possible. In fact, I have a current game going on where I did -exactly- that. After the Anglo-French Union forms, England has pretty much won the game. You should be frightened, because they get cores on -everything- in France. -Everything-.

Also, Eliphas8, that'd be MEIOU.

^ Ilovecheese, please come back into this thread with a globalspanning AI Byzantium and we'll talk. ;).

It's a bug where u burn a colony on horde land and u get infamy as if u burned the whole city. It's rather annoying when it happens.
Huh. I was unaware of this bug. Good to know.

^ Rubbish. The surrounding provinces are certainly worth it, for the Sound Toll. It doesn't matter if those provinces are individually weak.

There is a bug (in my opinion) where Castille conquers provinces in Scandinavia every game I play.

AI + naval attrition = fail AI navies. Thus, naval attrition is removed for AI. The result is what you see. (one of those 'the lesser of two evils' situations, though not everyone agrees with Pdox's call)