• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well unless it is low morale issue, this just supposedly mean, yusuf is genious generals... maybe he used avalanche to destroy your forces? XD

Anyway... lol, don't use more artilery than infantry!!! It will mean your artilery will be destroyed during shock phase, and you don't want this to happen. Artilery need to be in second row!!!

Morale was excellent, all the artillery was meant to be delivered to a bunch of sieges. I regarded the revolt as just an distraction :)

One would assume that 8 infantry units would be enough to shield the artillery from 1 enemy regiment though.

Morale was excellent, all the artillery was meant to be delivered to a bunch of sieges. I regarded the revolt as just an distraction :)

One would assume that 8 infantry units would be enough to shield the artillery from 1 enemy regiment though.

For 1 regiment yes, but any army over 8 regiment would mean destruction at least part of your artilery.

Well propably then it was an avalanche XD...
I disagree.Either it was an avalance of sand(tripolitania) or yusuf is a physhic and persuaded your troops to run away

Well i am not sure, but there are mountains in tripoli, are there not?

Anyway, he could just drown them, in a valley, with making a canal...
Tripoli is :
A desert
Near a desert
With warm climate
so there are no snows there

Wanna see strange?

Check out how much money they have, what % of income they mint (despite huge cash reserve), and also note that military spending is so high mostly because they currently have 240 land regiments of 200 that are allowed.

World map :p

Wanna see strange?

Check out how much money they have, what % of income they mint (despite huge cash reserve), and also note that military spending is so high mostly because they currently have 240 land regiments of 200 that are allowed.
That's why you should play without inflation, buddy. It's just sad to watch A.I.'s with 60+ inflation in mid-late game.

Or play Death & Taxes. The AI gets +20% taxes baseline, plus there are some AI tweaks, and I rarely see anyone over 10% inflation.

Turning inflation off, or giving AI inflation burning bonus/events wont really change the fact that AI is essentially not working properly. What you can see in that screenie is AI wasting its income, minting it without any real need for this, and inflation aside, this hurts their tech investment as well, allowing me - human - to gain a huge advantage in tech over AI in almost every game, and this pretty much makes most EU3 games boring after 1600, there is just no challenge left, whatever AI countries are left will be crumbling in inflation / lack of tech.

This just happened in a Tibet game I'm playing. Bar went from OPM to straight-up inheriting France.
555777_3512019486617_503268105_n.jpg

Prepare to face a France with some of the best sliders out of the French states. Blobbing time.

could it be that your inf was on low moral and the tripolitanians just walked over your art?

Hardly. These units were 'freshly' recruited, in a queue, then marched to harbour where they waited a while before being embarked. Army support had been on full for a long time already.

It took only a couple of days sailing to the destination, there they disembarked on the enemy. (the numbers proof that there was no attrition at sea).
It must have been a one in a hundred me rolling a 0 he rolling a 9, with negative modifiers for disembarking for me, and very strong general for him, all my infantry failing their morale, something like that.

What's the highest attrition you've ever seen? Here's my entry:
140ckmc.png