• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't have a picture... (Can someone explain how to put up pictures?)
But, playing as Ottomans, I waited about sixteen years for my king to become of age. My previous king had him, and then died about a week later. Yet, when this king became of age, he already had a heir who was eleven years old. Something wrong there?

But, playing as Ottomans, I waited about sixteen years for my king to become of age. My previous king had him, and then died about a week later. Yet, when this king became of age, he already had a heir who was eleven years old. Something wrong there?
A younger brother, perhaps?

F12 to take pictures.

The heir does not state how the heir is decided, so it could easily be a nephew or younger brother. The only thing we can be sure about is that the terms of succesion in the game are decided so that everyone comes from the same dynasty.

In the wilderness of Auvergne there is a secret society, pernamently unknown :ninja:
eu1.png

I present to you the great colony of 200 souls in Antigua, that belongs to no one. Shows 40 growth/year but doesn't grow. And has Carib culture and animist religion.

In multiplayer game, my OPM vassal wasn't exactly OPM, but had a colony... So once I had annexed him I asked another player in the game to incite the natives and get rid of the colony for me (not playing a colonising game). As he sent the last spy I got the event that can give +200 colony size among other choices. So, just for fun I went for it with the above results. :p

Now just wait 20 years, and see what happens.

2012-04-07_00001.jpg
2012-04-09_00001.jpg
rebels.jpg
Making common cause with rebels, and they aren't patriots.

I also had one of an OPM orthodox oman, but I accidentally deleted it.

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_00002.jpg
    2012-04-07_00002.jpg
    105,4 KB · Views: 197
I've seen the "We have ties to Julius Ceasar" thing so many times that I think it should be changed so it's techgroup = western and capitalscope = europe (or however it's coded).

eu311q.png

Bohemia took a wrong turn after trying to invade Horde lands. >.>. Even worse, they're the HRE. Of course, they're military stats are off the charts, as you can see below:

eu312x.png

Miscmods: Peace of God, by the way.