+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 176 201 226 251 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 301 326 351 376 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

The Velvet Gentleman PetitBourgeois's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Wouldn't that be his user made nations mod?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by PetitBourgeois
    Wouldn't that be his user made nations mod?
    Nope, theres no England, France, Burgundy or any other nations that are in EU3.

Fan of the week 12/06/10, Thanks trekaddict!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    It's my mod actually, one of the tests I've been running these days, working over the basic version of Whole World, I'm substituting little by little the vanilla countries with the new ones, that way it's easier to spot any error or crash. It's also fun to see how countries from both versions interact
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

After a hard day of revolting, the Tibetan rebels return to their homes.

Enemies united.

Brining an island down.

Can someone explain?

Can someone tell me how to make screens of the whole world (I know I made them before but I don't know what I clicked).

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

F12.

And annexing several province country is possible if that country rebels away from you.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

also they are animist it seems

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So I got this mission to improve relations with Prussia, so I did it. Ther followup was to vassalize but couldn't be done easily so I cancelled, result:

That bug has been reported multiple times, I think its fixed for 3.1.
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

still funny when it happens :P

HoI AnthologyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

whats so strange about the japan island photo?
    I eat meat in protest that the vegans eat the animals food!

Colombus didn't need to stop and ask for the way, so I don't need it either.

Awarded the title of "Honorary Finn" by Tuore.

wat

And no, not one of them are vassals.
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan
    wat

And no, not one of them are vassals.
    You automatically ally any nation you forced the release of.

I am pretty sure none of the Italian nations were ever annexed in my game.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Corsica begins in 1399 as a province of Genoa. Modena begins as a province of Ferrara.

So, for those two at least, if you started in 1399 then they would've had to have been released. Either that or they rebelled.

Quote Originally Posted by maekh
    So I got this mission to improve relations with Prussia, so I did it. Ther followup was to vassalize but couldn't be done easily so I cancelled, result:

I had the same when i play as China. I had to imporve relations with the changati khanate. But I declread war upon them. I got mission failed 4 times in a row lol.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Even all time favorite Italian nation Urbino? =P

What map mod is that, Monkeyhybrid? That looks awesome.

Me.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's 'Theatrum Orbis Terrarum', probably the best map mod. Heres a link to the IN version:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=359352

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeous
    What map mod is that, Monkeyhybrid? That looks awesome.

Me.
    That would be the graphics mod called 'TOT'
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by maekh

I see a similar one when France has to 'Conquer Genoa'
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

+ Reply to Thread