+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 78 103 128 153 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 203 228 253 278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Rodrico Stak: How did you pull that war off?
    I waited until all of Ming's armies were in the south, fighting rebels and Atthutya (sp?), and then attacked (my ally Oriat Horde and puppets Oda, Korea, and Tibet joined in). Korea and I took the nine northernmost provinces of Ming, and by that time Ming started having soldiers up there, but most of their soldiers were now in Tibet, which since it is a vassal could not make a separate peace, so that was OK. Eventually, after Korea and I took provinces as far south as Shaanxi, Ming accepted my peace offer! I was totally surprised when it happened - my alliance has about 1/3 of the soldiers that Ming has!

So... our old friend the king of Baden decides to die, and the succesion war starts... between allies.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Here's a couple strange ones:

Ming inherited Japan. I've never seen Japan owned by anyone else before (except for me, and that doesn't count).

Behold the Royal Navy of England and the Spanish (Castillian) Armada. Neither of them is doing too well. Currently, the biggest navy (other than me) belongs to Austria.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Here's a couple strange ones:
    Ming inherited Japan. I've never seen Japan owned by anyone else before (except for me, and that doesn't count).
    I guess I have an unusual game then. Japan, Korea and Ming got allied from the start, and in around 1600 Ming inherited the others in the same year..

Edit: Also, Korea and Ming were all the time allied to Manchu, so the were no wars in far east at all
    Last edited by Neblogai; 10-04-2008 at 19:05.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

2 odd MMG screenshots...

Don't pay attention to my navy names....they make no sense....

Portugal invades Norway!

Don't need to say anything on this one....

i saw a war in the AAR named -The war of Jasons Ear- sadly i didnt think to take a screenshot of it. Ill be more vigilint next time -dont mind the spelling im 15-

I'll have to post a screen shot if I switch (can't see North America from Muscovy yet) but got a notice that Brittany had annexed Cherokee... Brittany is colonial power! (first time I have ever seen it)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Krager
    I'll have to post a screen shot if I switch (can't see North America from Muscovy yet) but got a notice that Brittany had annexed Cherokee... Brittany is colonial power! (first time I have ever seen it)
    NA changed QFTNW a little..
    I have seen Brittany take it a few times (less in 2.2) and Scotland a few times...Also...In my America Mod I have noticed Brazil take it often.

I posted a screenshot of this game about 50 years ago...it keeps getting weirder!

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    This is from a hands-off test game with MEIOU, as Sioux (so far away from Europe, i have the map cause i set them in latin tech group) :

... the revenge of the Mameluks...

Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I guess this is usual stuff.
    We(?) lost the siege of Kongo..

Last edited by Neblogai; 13-04-2008 at 01:15.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    This is from a hands-off test game with MEIOU, as Sioux (so far away from Europe, i have the map cause i set them in latin tech group) :

... the revenge of the Mameluks...
    nice, looks like you must be adding some things to MEIOU also.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Haftetavenscrap: I just had to post this one in response to your fleet size screen........maybe i should say that our arms race got a bit out of hand in EGA8 , just take a look at the number of big ships:

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Falahk
    Haftetavenscrap: I just had to post this one in response to your fleet size screen........maybe i should say that our arms race got a bit out of hand in EGA8 , just take a look at the number of big ships:
    [IMG]
    That's certainly a sharp contrast . However, I notice Britain's navy is a bit on the small side...

Get it HERE!

That's certainly a sharp contrast . However, I notice Britain's navy is a bit on the small side...
    Blame Qorten

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Blame Qorten

Should I know what this means?

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

OK, so we've all seen Sweden and Denmark fighting it out for control of Scandinavia, and England or France or Poland or Novgorod getting involved, but any guesses who this is dominating the peninsula and reducing Denmark and Sweden to rump minors?

Yup, its that well-known North European power, the Timurids. They (with Qara Koyunlu, who annexed Lithuania) came straight over Russia, annexed Muscovy, crippled Novgorod and then clashed with a Denmark that had inherited Norway, annexed Sweden and almost recreated the Kalmar Union. It did not go well for the Danes. Actually, it went even worse than it looks, because the Sweden in the screenshot is a Timurid vassal force-released from Denmark and the Timurids have converted most of the provinces they control to Islam. :boggle:

In other news, you can see that France inherited Burgundy :eep: and that the Ottomans control the Baltic provinces (at one point they controlled pretty much all of Eastern Europe, but by the time the screenshot was taken I (Austria) had managed to liberate Poland and Prussia.)
    EU3 AARs - Re-Uniting Gondwanaland - with Elephants! (completed)
    Screaming Popes (completed) , Resistance is Futile (completed)
    I carried a bill for the Free Company in Free Company Book VII - Closure (demise much regretted)
    EU2 AARs - Ayutthaya - The March of the Elephant , The Walls of the City , Piazza Genovese

Should I know what this means?
    That would be the person playing Great Britain in that mp game (Guess I should have told you..)

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk
    ->insert pic here <-
    Wow...that's really the "Grande y Felicísima Armada "

Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

First, Turks in Lithuania?!

Next, Mazovia expands?

Last, but not least, they have a navy but no core there?

+ Reply to Thread