+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 50 75 100 125 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 175 200 225 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    I am really trying to hire a general with the name of "castro" but alas castro is not in \Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\common\countries\norway.txt. I might have to mod it in.

EDIT: darn 2999
    Mod it in!
    Viking longboats in the 17th century?

EDIT: 3000! Take that comagoosie.

The bane of all farmers SeedSnatcher's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

I don't think they realize the war is over...

And that's Portugal in eastern Finland, and England in Smaland (sp?) On a related note, which I sadly (or perhaps not ) do not have a screenshot of, the Swedes managed to totally lose a war against the Danes while being ruled by one King Johan II. He even died not long after Sweden had to cede provinces to Denmark...

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

I am really trying to hire a general with the name of "castro" but alas castro is not in \Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\common\countries\norway.txt. I might have to mod it in.

EDIT: darn 2999
    And spl takes 3000.

You could always try to get a Spanish advisor with that name. Preferably a military or government advisor, although the spy advisor looks the most fidel-ish.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SeedSnatcher

And that's Portugal in eastern Finland, and England in Smaland (sp?) On a related note, which I sadly (or perhaps not ) have a screenshot of, the Swedes managed to totally lose a war against the Danes while being ruled by one King Johan II. He even died not long after Sweden had to cede provinces to Denmark...

Yep, it's a good thing that didn't happen during the early testing phase, back when the real Johan could've seen it happen. He probably would have died, just like his virtual counterpart in your game, with the shame.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Mod it in!
    Viking longboats in the 17th century?
    I might mod it in and send a screenshot, but I think it would be too weird/dangerous to have a norwegion named "fidel castro." That would not be a good combination, having an aggresive norwegian combined with a shrewd cuban.
    EDIT: 3000! Take that comagoosie.
    the crap I get everyday

EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

No wonder the Spanish empire fell.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Naxos goes conquering richer lands!

Ming sends me men to help fight rebels....a whole lot of men....(while I complain about lag)

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Long live the Naxonian King!

I think Ming exceded a bit when they sent help against the rebels
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    Long live the Naxonian King!

I think Ming exceded a bit when they sent help against the rebels
    Don't worry...Next week we are taking on the Ming! That big stack will die by my Maurician Infantry! I love NA's westernization changes....

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Ming sends me men to help fight rebels....a whole lot of men....(while I complain about lag)
    Don't you just love the pre-gunpowder Asian units? Samurai skill displayed at its best!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Samuraii own.

Even in the 1800s.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoobs
    Samuraii own.

Even in the 1800s.
    just watch the Last Samurai with Tom Cruise

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by mandead
    No, don't...
    Yes, do!

Blog Entries

Glad this happened.
    yeah sometimes this happens yet I haven't seen this recently, what version are you playing.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    yeah sometimes this happens yet I haven't seen this recently, what version are you playing.
    Don't you get to keep cores on provinces controlled by your vassals?
    Also, I've sometimes seen the game say I have control of a province so my core will never run out, but I don't actually have control, and the core does run out eventually. could be related...
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

The bane of all farmers SeedSnatcher's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

I am playing vanilla 2.2. As for keeping cores owned by my vassals, well, that'd be awfully nice, especially if the game would actually say that.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I'll have to get NA soon...

I got 4 Messages right after each other. And it gets worse, now the world wants to be my allied, and the Holy Roman Empire is begging for me to join!

This is just my allied nations going to war upon 2 small nations
    Last edited by Serio; 13-02-2008 at 02:19.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serio
    I'll see if i can get them into thumbnails next time...
    to get thumbnails:

[ IMG]www.examplepic.something.th.jpg [/ IMG]

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

to get thumbnails:

[ IMG]www.examplepic.something.th.jpg [/ IMG]
    Ah. That's nice to know

+ Reply to Thread