+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 6 31 56 81 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 131 156 181 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Revolts are alot bigger with the 2.1. But it also makes the game mor fun and challeging. But 60000, , that would be hard to put down
    Quote Originally Posted by derrhalt
    WOW IF THATS REAL THATS AMZING.

Or maybe we used a little Revolt code action???

u know a little revolt 236 code???
    Why would anyone create revolts in their own capital

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew
    Revolts are alot bigger with the 2.1. But it also makes the game mor fun and challeging. But 60000, , that would be hard to put down

Idk maybe he wanted to post this pic. Just pointing it out that it is a possible case. I don't see the point. but its possible he could of dont this himself.

WOW IF THATS REAL THATS AMZING.

Or maybe we used a little Revolt code action???

u know a little revolt 236 code???
    No, no, everything is real. I think France just used some spies on me.

I would not even know how to use this code. I am telling you, revolts are fun in 2.1!!!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Idk maybe he wanted to post this pic. Just pointing it out that it is a possible case. I don't see the point. but its possible he could of dont this himself.
    Its sespicious that you know of this event!

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew

60000 is hard , but luckily, is without a leader
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henryjai
    60000 is hard , but luckily, is without a leader
    And they are considered as mercenaries I'm pretty sure.

First Lieutenant nicolajherskind's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    Now rebellion size is based not only on manpower, but also on tax value. I would imagine that revolts around COTs are going to be killers.
    I think rebellion size is based on the basetax of the province not total tax.
    N. Herskind.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Beekmans
    No, no, everything is real. I think France just used some spies on me.

I would not even know how to use this code. I am telling you, revolts are fun in 2.1!!!
    ok. I am sry i didnt mean to call u out or anything. Just wanted to point this out.

Gigalocus: um yea so. what does it have to do with anything? I don't care i have used it before. But thats not the point the point was if i did that code then posted it on this fourm that would be a Lie.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

<discrete but pointed coughing and occassional, obvious glances toward his signature>
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

That's a lot of rebels. Good thing they don't subtract from the population...

Not many screenshots lately, so here's a couple from me:

The most worthless CoT ever?

(Yup, a CoT spawned in a level-2 colony with no other settled provinces even near it.
    Can anyone do better (worse?) than 0.25 ducats/year for a CoT value?)

After the loss of Rome, the Pope decided to relocate somewhere quieter
    EU3 AARs - Re-Uniting Gondwanaland - with Elephants! (completed)
    Screaming Popes (completed) , Resistance is Futile (completed)
    I carried a bill for the Free Company in Free Company Book VII - Closure (demise much regretted)
    EU2 AARs - Ayutthaya - The March of the Elephant , The Walls of the City , Piazza Genovese

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome: Vae Victis

At least the Pope recognizes the vast opportunities for financial gain in tourism in Vancouver...

Eleven days before hunger and disease overwhelmed the defenders? What a bunch of pampered wimps.

Mourning Magna Mundi

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome: Vae Victis

Well that is what the event box says whenever you win a siege...

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helius
    Eleven days before hunger and disease overwhelmed the defenders? What a bunch of pampered wimps.

I can one-up that: I won a siege in two days once.

(Admittedly, the fortress at Calais had been under siege by rebels for 6 months, then my Armagnacite troops came in and killed the rebels, taking over the siege, which was already at 100%. Two days later, the monthly siege update came, and I captured the fortress.)
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrety
    Who won???

Funny you should ask. At the moment that Burgundy declaired war, Cleves and the province next to it had been occupied by Friesland for the last 6 months. Cleves evenutally became a vassal of Castille.

It seems that the TO are at it again, though they may be moving up in the world.

They ended up in another war and became a vassal of Bohemia. However, this happend a little while later:

???

Step 1: Have your King die to trigger a war of succession (Shawnee)
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit (double the size of your nation!)

And finally, a story (sorry, no pictures). For many years, Venice and Sicily had been strong allies. Standing up to the Ottoman Empire (sort of), having wild parties at the Pope's house, and generally having a good time. Then Crete decided it had had enough of cleaning up spilled whine and declared independence. Few nations on the world stage gave much thought to this, but how they were wrong. After two months, here was the score:

Sicily: Surrenders to Crete, pays 6 Ducats and releases Albania as a sovereign nation.
    Modena (vassal of Venice): Surrenders to Crete, becomes a vassal of Crete.
    Venice: Surrenders to Crete, pays 2 Ducats.

Never under estimate Cretans (especially ones with no navy)!

I'll put up a story later about the interesting happenings in North Africa.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by CleverClothe
    Modena (vassal of Venice): Surrenders to Crete, becomes a vassal of Crete.
    How can Modena become a vassal of Crete, when they are a vassal of Venice?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Seelensturm
    How can Modena become a vassal of Crete, when they are a vassal of Venice?
    That happens all the time.

It is due to the AI's weakness when it comes to landings. I saw Timur give up a province to 2 province Oman because they couldn't cross the Persian Gulf.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

My question is about the ability to vassalise. Normally you need to force the overlord to release them, wait 5 years, declare war again and vassalise them yourself.
    I wish there would be an option release a vassal when you conquer its capital, instead of beating the overlord until he accept.
    Vassalisation is not only about to get their taxes and armies, it is about protection, too!

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverClothe
    Never under estimate Cretans (especially ones with no navy)!
    Isn't it "Cretins"?

+ Reply to Thread