+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 29 54 79 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 129 154 179 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

I wasn't cheating at first, but I had nervous breakdown. Kazan is doing quite well. I'll probably redo that game without cheating. It was pretty fun, but the cheating ruined it in the end. =(

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Acanthus
    I wasn't cheating at first, but I had nervous breakdown. Kazan is doing quite well. I'll probably redo that game without cheating. It was pretty fun, but the cheating ruined it in the end. =(
    serves yu right, cheater.

just kidding, of course
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    I've noticed you left Ireland untouched

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

[IMG][/IMG]

i don't know but i do belive that the Papal state does'nt exist.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmir
    May I represent you: The mighty Portugal.

Once had Portugal revolt back on Madeira but this is much better. I guess that mod allows European nations revolt in the New World unlike in the 1.3 vanilla?

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by derrhalt

Did you check in every corner of the world? The papacy has a strange propensity toward moving to the Baltic, Africa, or other far-flung areas (even saw the Papal States with a colony in Canada once, although they still had their capital in Rome. But maybe had I played that game longer, the capital would have moved, making for one of the oddest scenarios I've ever seen- "Fine, fine, the Lord be with you, eh? Now pass me one of them donuts, yeh hoser."

Anyways, the papal states don't technically have to exist for the pope to exist, so long as the ruling nation still allows him to have religious authority- such as during the 19th-century Roman Republic, who overthrew the pope politically but left him in control religiously during their two-year tenure as one of the coolest nations in history.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Victoria 2

[QUOTE=Amob_m_s]Did you check in every corner of the world? The papacy has a strange propensity toward moving to the Baltic, Africa, or other far-flung areas (even saw the Papal States with a colony in Canada once, although they still had their capital in Rome.

the papal states have been gone for at least 50 years they have no provinces even avigoin has declared independce. i am playing on Vanilla so they counld't of changed capital.

the papal states have been gone for at least 50 years they have no provinces even avigoin has declared independce. i am playing on Vanilla so they counld't of changed capital.
    The screenshot tells you what province they have, go check it out. But it is time for me to add to this epic thread.

Sometimes nations have some very questionable spending priorities (Castille has been a long time ally of mine, there were 3 more attempts the next month):

Other times you wonder if that alliance you made was really such a good idea (Cleves dragged TO into this):

And then you have natural disasters. In the year 1464, a great white storm came out of the desert and nearly destroyed the Mamluk's army.

(Actually, something nasty happend in Ethiopia)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

That happens when a cardinal is from a Catholic province owned by a non-Catholic country - he automatically gets assigned to the Papal State to show his lack of allegiance to any particular country. It doesn't matter whether the Papal States actually exists or not - there will still be a pope.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 1,100 events and decisions for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.10 Standalone (October 17, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Path of Adventure: A mod like no other
    A procedurally-generated adventure quest for EUIV
    Version 1.7.02 Standalone (September 21, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by CleverClothe

Other times you wonder if that alliance you made was really such a good idea (Cleves dragged TO into this):
    Quite an amusing pic

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

This made me do a double-take in my last game. Just where do they think they're going to launch the ship?

(It's actually Milan building a ship in Parma, but it sure doesn't look that way!)
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 1,100 events and decisions for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.10 Standalone (October 17, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Path of Adventure: A mod like no other
    A procedurally-generated adventure quest for EUIV
    Version 1.7.02 Standalone (September 21, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetew
    Once had Portugal revolt back on Madeira but this is much better. I guess that mod allows European nations revolt in the New World unlike in the 1.3 vanilla?
    It's not played with a mod and I have no idea how they managed to revolt. I diplo-annexed Portugal long ago and next month I see Portugal declaring war on me.

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    That happens when a cardinal is from a Catholic province owned by a non-Catholic country - he automatically gets assigned to the Papal State to show his lack of allegiance to any particular country. It doesn't matter whether the Papal States actually exists or not - there will still be a pope.
    Which leaves me looking forward to the first screenshot with the Papal State as Papal controller...

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Which leaves me looking forward to the first screenshot with the Papal State as Papal controller...
    there is one somewhere in this thread, good luck

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

It's not played with a mod and I have no idea how they managed to revolt. I diplo-annexed Portugal long ago and next month I see Portugal declaring war on me.
    Thats strange. I thought that when a country gets annexed they lose all their cores outside europe. Wasnt that introduced in a earlier patch?

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetew
    Thats strange. I thought that when a country gets annexed they lose all their cores outside europe. Wasnt that introduced in a earlier patch?
    I don't know, and I think that unfinished colonies can't even revolt. This is played with NA vanilla.

I don't know, and I think that unfinished colonies can't even revolt. This is played with NA vanilla.
    Have you reported it to the bugforum? It can be worth it.... Then you can be the only onw with such a picture here aswell

Victoria 2

[IMG][/IMG]

THE GREAT COLONY OF SWAHILI!!!!!!!!!!

P.S they are westernized

+ Reply to Thread