+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 3 28 53 78 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 128 153 178 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    Is that the Teutonic Order?
    Looks more like the black plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    Is that the Teutonic Order?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmir
    Didn't say so. Just noted that you get noreligion when editing save file. Might also be because of editing other files (like how you edited the pagan religions if I'm correct.
    They were noreligion before i did any editing. My game is just crazy, trust me.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    Have you added any patches during the duration of that game? For example, I started my Inca game for my AAR in 1.2.1, played about 80 years, then updated to 1.3, and go to load that save. I find that about 95% of the world has become "no_religion" and has no government type and no ruler, no armies, no navies, no cash, no income, no relations, no diplomats/colonists/missionaries/spies/merchants, NOTHING. It pissed me off and ruined the AAR, and when I ask for help in the bug forum the moderators refused to allow input because "its not a bug its a user error as patch conversion is not supported by Paradox" which was the first time a Paradox moderator ever pissed me off. So yeah, you're better off saying "that game was just crazy" than admitting to changing patches/adding NA if you did.

Oh yeah, Duke, you have a double post above, just fyi
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Albert I
    The red is Aragon? or Germany?

um.....Germany is a green-ish color, and we clearly see the Aragonese flag....Am I missing something here????

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    um.....Germany is a green-ish color, and we clearly see the Aragonese flag....Am I missing something here????
    america exists

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by adventchild667
    america exists
    Okay.....it is 1771, Lexington and Concord was just 4 years later.....

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    Well that is not correct. The only reason for nation to change into noreligion is when you edit something or have incorrectly installed patch/the game.

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    it's teutons, no kidding, but it looked like that it gave up a few province, she's bigger a few decades ago.
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

- The Super Swiss!
    IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc59/Acanthus_D/EU3_9.png[/IMG]

Sorry the pictures are so large, this is my first try.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Acanthus
    - The Super Swiss!
    ...In 1467? Hmmm.
    Last edited by dharper; 19-10-2007 at 06:41.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 1,100 events and decisions for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.10 Standalone (October 17, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Path of Adventure: A mod like no other
    A procedurally-generated adventure quest for EUIV
    Version 1.7.02 Standalone (September 21, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    ...In 1467? Cheating much?
    lol, all in 14 years...

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by tthf
    lol, all in 14 years...
    his army is crap :/

btw

i am not going to fight france!!!

in my game everything just screwed up....not me, though

note that i am not paying back a loan for 100 years because of bugs not allowing me to pay it back

this is strange event...
    Last edited by henryjai; 19-10-2007 at 13:08.
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

Quote Originally Posted by adventchild667
    america exists
    It's the biggest empire of Aragon I never see
    learning.........

Es nota que sols parlo catal

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsHoi 2 Beta500k club

Well at least they (Portugal) will have something to look at.

The Shadow of Man 406 - 1095 - Rules

Contribute to 'Concert of Europe', an 1815 mod for Victoria 2

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

if i knew how to post screenshots i have a good screenshot of a 35,000 rebel army

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Uhtred
    Well at least they (Portugal) will have something to look at.

I can just picture a couple portuguese guys sitting in lawn chairs on the edge of the grand canyon:

FILIPE: Man, I tell ya, Alberto, we're the last two fucking portuguese on the planet. Just you and me, buddy.

ALBERTO: Yeah. Fucking Germans. Its like they have some being of a much greater intelligence guiding their nation, no matter how many kings die.

FILIPE: Life sucks, doesn't it.

ALBERTO: Yep. But hey, look on the bright side, we have this gorgeous view.

t0m, first you need an image hosting service (try this, its a favorite of the forums: www.photobucket.com Create an account, then its pretty straightforward: click browse, find a picture in your computer, select it, and click "Upload." Once it has uploaded, look at the little thumbnail of it in your album, and below it there will be a line reading "IMG Code:" followed by a box with grey text in it. Click the words "IMG code: and a little yellow box should show up saying "text copied." then paste what was just copied into your post in the paradox forums, and it'll show up.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Mind you, I never said I didn't cheat. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Acanthus
    Mind you, I never said I didn't cheat. =P
    With cheats, not that strange. But seeing the Kazanis putting up an apparently excellent fight (and the Ottomans giving them access) means you've got some good AI opponents, and probably, without the cheating, would have had a tough time doing much in the east. It reminds me of the Teutonic Order in an AAR I read, it was a genius (not lucky, though) and created a massive economic machine (over 1000d profit in 20 years). I believe that was in Storey's 3-nation AAR, but I may be wrong

+ Reply to Thread