+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 108 133 158 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    I noticed this by accident when i opened the budget screen. Count the 6s.

Also note the investments, 3333,0.
    France must be evil. Evil and lucky...

I have no idea how this happened (maybe Vijayanagar-on-steroids had something to do with it), but the Ming are actually being swallowed by everyone else.

It's nice to see the Ming being destroyed.

I also see this thread is nearly at 200,000 views.

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Still pathetic next to the EU2 one

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

errr, seeing ming destroyed as japan is always the best thing you could possibly see, beautiful

i united nearly the entire world against ming, only time many of the countries fought together

also, this took 100 years to complete and 5 mp sessions
    Last edited by spl; 24-08-2007 at 19:41.

Those garbled multiplayer maps always bother me

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by The_Little_Guy
    Those garbled multiplayer maps always bother me
    Austria in Yunnan and Siam makes perfect sense
    "Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton

Bring back the American Politics Megathread.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Dysken
    Austria in Yunnan and Siam makes perfect sense
    like i said, i united the world against ming

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

It seems I have a ship that is hold together by air.

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu

(Image thingy)
    It's probably used to carry those ever-so-popular ghost regiments. *nod nod*

Quote Originally Posted by MagisterMundi
    It's probably used to carry those ever-so-popular ghost regiments. *nod nod*
    there are no ghost ships...only ghost fleets with 0 ships

This is a result of shoddy event coding on my part, not something caused by the game, itself. I still thought it was funny, and wanted to share it here.

Mourning Magna Mundi

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Helius
    This is a result of shoddy event coding on my part, not something caused by the game, itself. I still thought it was funny, and wanted to share it here.

Can the province revolt to form rebels?

Deus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu

I think that it's a rounding/display thing. I'm not sure, but I believe that it's not actually at 0%, but rather at 0.25 or something.
    Currently playing:
    EUIII (IN)
    CK (DV)
    EU:Rome

"The Assyrian program of exterminating various ethnic groups generally failed to promote cultural diversity."

"...we must also hope...that history will have compassion in judging our mistakes, and for that reason we must try not to judge too harshly the mistakes of the generation before us." Bill James

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If that's true, then does that mean regiments with no soldiers are actually regiments with 0.25 of a soldier?

Deus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Trondheim
    If that's true, then does that mean regiments with no soldiers are actually regiments with 0.25 of a soldier?
    AFAIK, the number of soldiers in a regiment is an interger.
    Currently playing:
    EUIII (IN)
    CK (DV)
    EU:Rome

"The Assyrian program of exterminating various ethnic groups generally failed to promote cultural diversity."

"...we must also hope...that history will have compassion in judging our mistakes, and for that reason we must try not to judge too harshly the mistakes of the generation before us." Bill James

Good old Dorset. And no, I can't do the accent.

And this, plus their capital and nothing else, is what they have.
    If the universe is of infinite size, it must have infinite space. In this infinite space, an infinite number of different things must be able to happen. If an infinite number of different things can happen, there must be everytinhg happening somewhere. Including stuff you only dream about. So, technically, dreams do come true. If you can be bothered to go halfway across the universe.

Lurker from September 2005 to September 2006.

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    Seems like Athens has double standards..

Oh, but I've seen some nice playing with vassals as well. In my game with Brandenburg I DoW some small countries. One of my allies vassalized them, but they went on with the war against me, and I happily annexed them a little later, with no relation hit at all

If only I could use ghost colonists

:wink wink:

colony with fortification lvl 1?
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a fucking big television. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments.Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.. . Choose a future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

FREE TIBET

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 108 133 158 183 ... LastLast