+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 29 54 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 104 129 154 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    Navarra with multiple provinces, Mecklenburg stealing a bunch of Burgundy's provinces, Burgundy mostly in (current day) Austria, Castille owning virtually all of Italy... crazy!
    Crazier still - Brittany still exists...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Brittany is my vassal, mecklenburg used to be alot stronger he had tons of land in northern Germany, then France hit it....so close to seeing ai for Germany

Kind of Weird to have them Declare war upon me 100 years after I diplo-annexxed them. Oh-well My alliance will liberate the Castilian population they have taken over.

Professional Student zachhcaz22's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Apparently part of my country followed no religion at all...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by zachhcaz22
    I think those are the people who believe the ledger paper is god.

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

That chart is as big as the one of wine prodution. Clearly the people who have drunk themself reckless have stoped to belive in god, presumingly because they belive that God is a greedy bstrd as he'll only give you as much wine as a small cracker with the picture of a dead guy can suck up.
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Castile appeared too. I guess I should put down rebbellions more activley.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhcaz22
    Did you have any rebel-controlled provinces?

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake IV
    That chart is as big as the one of wine prodution. Clearly the people who have drunk themself reckless have stoped to belive in god, presumingly because they belive that God is a greedy bstrd as he'll only give you as much wine as a small cracker with the picture of a dead guy can suck up.

...I think you're onto something.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Old people invade paradox!

These are some old people. That Friedrich fellow never died, either - I eventually replaced him with a much younger specimen.

Here, we see that decades of unending war leads to a very confusing stability crisis.

Not strange, but so far is the largest single rebellion I've yet seen...

...And the smallest.

He's just a couple centuries early.

The Irish are having a wee little bit of difficulty.

Remember the Ottoman Empire instability pic? Well, this is how the OE looks a bit later on. Most territories have been lost from defections, while some others were released according to peace deals.

How many capitals do I have?

I actually had a ton more, but by the time I noticed and took a screenshot, they were slowly disappearing.

heres something i was a little suprised to see

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Captain2
    <Gulf of Tonkin pic>

Best. Screenshot. Ever!

I think the largest rebellion i've seen is 25K+... in Basra...

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Captain2
    First one for me

New ICQ: 389-092-619

R.I.P. Daniel Auby; one of the finest in EU2 MP

I tried everything and did everything...
    and I forgot most of it

Btw, (not so) proud owner of Rome - EU3:NA/IN - Dip - HoI2DD:Arm - HoI2 - CK:DV - Vicky:Rev - EU2 - HoI1 - EU1 - TT - CotN

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    That Winston Churchill adviser is pretty funny!

Just started playing Papal States after doing WC as Poland. I wish someone really worked more on it, in middle ages pope really mattered and catholics shouldn't declare wars like crazy and well... should be more cooperative...

That is quite adequate:

Got a pope that wanted to bring holy word through the ocean:

But then problems started...

And got only bigger [there was France there too, but agreed to white peace after conquering 2 of my valuable provinces]:

Still living and trying to survive. Any good tips on reducing inflation [20% and 5 loans] and well, beating 70k burgundian army?

This thread is for strange screenshots.

Show us an AI Papal State that does that and it would be appropriate.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Shad Barshemoth 20% inflation 5 loans, 0 manpower, you are at war with everyone, and that you are giong to go bankrupt = 1. you are going to have to cede some provinces to get peace. Hopefully then your profits outweigh your loans. 2. take a risk and invade all of the countries and ask for only ducats. 3. Cry.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I started a new game as Brandenburg. I spent about 5-years putzing around, beating up a couple weaker states .... I stopped for a bit to have a look about and saw this:

Francois Le Conquerant is attempting to follow in William's footsteps.

I dunno what they did to England, but that took all of about 15-months and the got Calais in the deal as well. I kinda hope they can hold onto their new lands ...
    The Deconstructed Europe mod - Newest Release on April 27, 2008
    Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine - Beta 0.1 release June 8, 2008
    Province list - A little help with those pesky provinces details

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it … always.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 29 54 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 104 129 154 179 ... LastLast