+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 27 52 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 102 127 152 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    Did you have a trade agreement with... i guess it Holland or Netherlands ? If you have a trade agreement withthe nation who has a monopoly and you have 5 merchants... you can't drive the guy out to take his place.
    Netherlands. And no, no trade agreements at all. This only happened in my Asian COTs, Fars, Kutch and Malacca. After a few months i could compete again.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    Netherlands. And no, no trade agreements at all. This only happened in my Asian COTs, Fars, Kutch and Malacca. After a few months i could compete again.
    Then, i got no explanation at all....
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica

Also, fear ghost nation Bengal. It has no land but does have an army and a fleet. How did this happen?

I had the same issue in my game as Vijayanagar/Mughal Empire. For centuries there was a Bengal Army (with General/King?) sitting there in their former province, even though they had been annexed ages ago. There may have even been a one ship fleet sitting in the same sea area as well, although my memory of that is hazy.

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by stepguybrian
    I had the same issue in my game as Vijayanagar/Mughal Empire. For centuries there was a Bengal Army (with General/King?) sitting there in their former province, even though they had been annexed ages ago. There may have even been a one ship fleet sitting in the same sea area as well, although my memory of that is hazy.
    I wonder if it can happen to a human player? If it can, I wonder if any war they fought would instantly be at 100% for the other country or if it would be a horribly unfair one-sided war where only one side can possibly take provinces?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

not really "strange" but REALLY uncommon

my cherokee vassal must have westernized

he sent men to a french colony when we were at war with france

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by stepguybrian
    I've seen something similar happen with Ansbach: they were annexed by Lithuania, but still had troops (with king). Then rebels took over Ansbach and declared independence, and the troops went home.

It seems as though America's manifest destiny is in the opposite direction...

France nearly fell apart, and now the capital of France is away from all of their other provinces. France also had a colony in Indonesia that was taken over by Shaybanid, but I didn't take a screenshot of that.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

its obvious you did something to the game for the Americans, the first year they can came up in 1750, its 1726 in your game

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yeah, I modded the quest for independence events so that nations such as America can appear as early as 1650.

Quote Originally Posted by Trondheim
    Yeah, I modded the quest for independence events so that nations such as America can appear as early as 1650.
    okay, that makes sense

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by brisduv
    I don't know the rules for HRE yet, but it shouldn't the emperor nation AND the electors all be Roman Catholic?
    I dont think so. In history, the Holy Roman Emperor decided that each of the individual states should be allowed to select their religion without consequences. Thats why in modern germany, you can have a protestant area right next to a catholic area. However, for the most part, the north went protestant, and the south catholic.

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Some from my Ryukyu game.

This happened when I edited the save game at the very beginning to make Novgorod lucky:

This is what happened to the rest of Europe in said game (that's Qara Koyunlu and the Golden Horde in Lithuania; Venice later formed Italy):

Here's a religion map of Europe. This screenshot was taken a few decades after the previous one:

And in retaliation for Cornwall invading the Barbary Coast in my last game, Algiers has moved its capital to:

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    That last one is best
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

did anyone say? what would happen if islam won in russia?

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pellucid
    And in retaliation for Cornwall invading the Barbary Coast in my last game, Algiers has moved its capital to:
    Ah, this takes me back.
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

That Algerian Capital is great

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Remember that 3/3/3 king? He beat mega-Timur, Ming and the powerful triple alliance of big Bihar, Tibet-eating Rajputana and 66% of India + Java owning Vijayanagar. He conquered more provinces than any other king. He's probably my most succesful king ever.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Omg that sure is a good 3-3-3
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Europa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Has anyone ever seen an AI released nation like Cornwall or Northumberland ever get more than 10 provinces? That would be odd but oddly i have never seen that happen, ive never seen a country that didn't exist at the start of the game get anymore than 3 provinces

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish
    Such is the way of the EU world, it seems... nothing makes sense. NOTHING.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish
    In that case the government of france was good enough to handle the king it seems

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 27 52 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 102 127 152 177 ... LastLast