+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 126 151 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldLegioMagickaMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here's another one. Mantua (allied with Castille, a huge Milan, and Savoy) declared war on me, but they're only a one-province so I know they're not the alliance leader, so I bring up my diplomacy screen to see whether the leader is Castille or Mantua and I get this:

4-province Savoy is the alliance leader for some reason.
    Last edited by Pellucid; 29-07-2007 at 17:22.

I think that would be:

(allied with Castille, a huge Milan, and Savoy)

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldLegioMagickaMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by cool-toxic
    I think that would be:

(allied with Castille, a huge Milan, and Savoy)
    Yessireebob. I posted this almost as soon as I woke up, I wasn't quite lucid yet.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    Is that - Normandy?
    Yes it is.

Early in the wars Normandie rebelled - and I guess France was a little disctracted to do anything about it.

France has no colonies, so what you see is all that's left ...
    The Deconstructed Europe mod - Newest Release on April 27, 2008
    Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine - Beta 0.1 release June 8, 2008
    Province list - A little help with those pesky provinces details

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it … always.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Not sure how strange this is. Theres suppost to be on the same island as the settlement right?

I think the french here really didn't want to live. Not only had they suffered a major nationwide rebellion where their entire realm splintered. They then decided it would be the best idea in the world to declare war on Burgundy and Portugal.

None of their allies came to their aid either, but for some reason, the alliance didn't break up?

In total, france was involved in 5 simultaneous wars.

and the end result. France being a 2 province minor.

France was like one of those really small dogs. Thinking they're way bigger and meaner than they actually are.

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    Wish the above would happen in my game. Damn frogs.

This is from the same game as the giant french army... there is a certain air of madness to this particular history

Time for a name change for the ottoman's perhaps?

[PIC]

Not sure how strange this is. Theres suppost to be on the same island as the settlement right?
    Drunk navigator?

[img]

No, there is a spot in each province for the troops to be. That is normal.

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeAintChess
    Time for a name change for the ottoman's perhaps?

United Ottoman Caliphate of Western Bulgaria and north Romania?
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Duopoly?

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Do you have a trade agreement with Tyrone?

I'm pretty sure he is Tryone. Although I don't particularly think there is anything strange going on. In one of my previous games, I already had a monopoly in one center of trade, but I was still allowed to send more merchants. Doing so didn't affect the number of my merchants in the trade center, but instead kicked out other nation's merchants and increased the amount of money my monopoly made (monopolies will also take income from empty merchant slots).

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

He is playing France, you see him sieging Sjaelland.
    With a trade agreement, two nations can hold a "duopoly", but the income is splitted.
    This is only a bug of graphical nature.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I'm France (cropped it out, but ever seen the AI grow so big?) and have no trade agreement with Tyrone (or anyone for that matter). I've only ever seen this once and i've got monopolies in all my 20+ COTs.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    but ever seen the AI grow so big?)
    In all honesty, I'm not quite sure how I missed that one. I must be getting old.

Maybe my COTs are just a special kind of insane. Check this out, i wasn't allowed to compete in my own COT for a few months (then i was allowed again). WTF?

Also, fear ghost nation Bengal. It has no land but does have an army and a fleet. How did this happen?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchistica
    Maybe my COTs are just a special kind of insane. Check this out, i wasn't allowed to compete in my own COT for a few months (then i was allowed again). WTF?

Did you have a trade agreement with... i guess it Holland or Netherlands ? If you have a trade agreement withthe nation who has a monopoly and you have 5 merchants... you can't drive the guy out to take his place.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox!
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Just call me Yoda in private!
    For The Glory

Strange rule... You should be able to kick off other countries unless if trade agreement with all of them and/or if only 2 or less merchants are available since 2 slots are empty. And even in this case, value of the French trade here should not be 0.00.
    For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
    Go to FTG forum!

AGCEEP High Council Member
    AGCEEP Website

Relisez les couplets IX et XI de la Marseillaise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 126 151 176 ... LastLast