+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 92 117 142 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by rcp7
    One hopes.
    Well, I know that every time I'M allied with myself, I turn out to be a real jerk - I get into stupid wars and then don't help myself fight them. And then when I accidentally get into a fight with some superpower and my very survival is at stake, I don't help either.

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Amtrak
    Damn welfare...
    Either that or they got confused, and thought that they were supposed to give things away for the betterment of humanity or something instead of sell them.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3MagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Calum Cornish
    (I am so delighted to be allied to myself !) are you on the trade mapmode.
    Nope. Political...
    "A witty saying proves nothing"

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Troelsdc
    Nope. Political...
    then who are the giant blues, Ming and Manchu are brownish
    What a pope probably once said: "to crusade or not to crusade, well like I care it's not me losing the men"

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3MagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Calum Cornish
    then who are the giant blues, Ming and Manchu are brownish
    Late game China. Qing !

Mecklenburg with capital in Africa

Colonel

"Mine!" "No, mine!" "Mine!" "Never! Mine!" "Mine!!" (in unison) "okay!!"
    phargle gave me a pet snail. @_'' Isn't it cute?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanil

"Mine!" "No, mine!" "Mine!" "Never! Mine!" "Mine!!" (in unison) "okay!!"

Dude, that is easy to see, that you have just edited it ;-)

Colonel

It's a cheaply made composite screenshot.

Taken from five screenshots, ripped out the important bit, and combined it to make it easy to see.

If you want, I'll send you the five fullsize ones...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam

Dude, that is easy to see, that you have just edited it ;-)
    I have seen that happen several times so that is not a fake. Check the dates. It even happened to one of my vassals those bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu
    I have seen that happen several times so that is not a fake. Check the dates. It even happened to one of my vassals those bastards.
    It was edited, because you can clearly see how the shading doesn't match up along the sides. There's lots of sharp edges.

I don't really believe anyone would go very far to fake a screenshot for this thread, so I just figured that he cut and pasted the messages he wanted us to see. Pretty funny stuff, too.

Late game China. Qing !
    Magna Mundi has Qing dynasty in late game. As to the Japan allied with Japan, there are TWO Japans in Magna Mundi. IIRC Settsu was given the wrong controller tag in one version, so both Japans existed simultaneously, sort of. It is a bug in the old MM versions.

Colonel

It was edited, because you can clearly see how the shading doesn't match up along the sides. There's lots of sharp edges.

I don't really believe anyone would go very far to fake a screenshot for this thread, so I just figured that he cut and pasted the messages he wanted us to see. Pretty funny stuff, too.
    Bingo. MS Paint hackjob. But it gets the point across well, and doesn't look as bad as a half dozen screenshots cluttering up the thread.

I think its a bit early for Napoleon^^

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam

Yeah I know it was edited. I ment that it really happens in the game that vassals change to other country when they made peace deals with other countries.

Aight, this is with my Milanese game and I saw this in my economy:

During about 4 months, I didn't have to pay a single expense, yet, I have a big army and advisors.

Still in my Milanese game, I checked the AI Ming, which seemed to be hungry for land (it expanded all the way to the borders of Persia) and I noticed something was wrong with the taxes:

The Chinese must be angry or something

Colonel

Revolt risk lowers taxes. Being at -3 stability, all I can assume is that their RR in all their provinces is so bad that they are not actually generating taxes anymore.

The fact that this still doesn't stop them is horribly concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu
    Yeah I know it was edited. I ment that it really happens in the game that vassals change to other country when they made peace deals with other countries.
    I made Tuscany my vassal and was waiting for my diplomat to return to make them my ally when Burgundy declares war on them and makes them their vassal in the mean time.

I didn't even get a CB for that. That kind of sucks.

Gotland's mysterious ghost fleet.

Long lost ancestor of Napoleon?

Forget my post with Genoa, this is now the most pathetic attempt of an attack that I've ever seen.

The Ottomans are leading the way in medical technology.

I suppose some of my citizens are producing air.

Ming and Manchu are at war with each other, while having been allied.

Even stranger is that Ming was able to DoW it's own ally, meaning that the previous image was not the result of some succession war or other nations DoWing each other.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment

I suppose some of my citizens are producing air.
    Haha ! Not air , they're making ledger paper of course !!!
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 92 117 142 167 ... LastLast