+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 104 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

A country assaulting its own capital...

(I made peace with them while they were assaulting the capital, which I had earlier captured. Neither their army nor their fortress were actually losing men after the peace.)

Strategos ton Exkoubitores Fulcrumvale's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricEel

<snip>

(I made peace with them while they were assaulting the capital, which I had earlier captured. Neither their army nor their fortress were actually losing men after the peace.)
    Doesn’t that mean the assault will go on indefinitely?
    A History of Baden- Will Bernard I von Baden-Baden and his wife Anna von Oettingen lead Baden to victory or disaster?
    Nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase, 9/25/06!/ Nominated for Best Character Writer of the Week, 10/29/06!/ Winner, Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2, Q3 2006!

"And the dream would grow ever grander and more wonderful, and the higher it reached towards the impossible, the more beguiling it became."--Emile Zola

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrumvale
    Meh, probably. But hey - at least it's entertaining.

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    subscribing - I like funny pics, even of games I don't own.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That Iroquois spy mission makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrumvale
    I don't know. It might be just an animation bug. I ended the game shortly after this after getting massacred by the Mamelukes.

From Sea to Shining Sea!

Strategos ton Exkoubitores Fulcrumvale's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by The_Little_Guy
    From Sea to Shining Sea!

<snip>
    Thats...odd...
    A History of Baden- Will Bernard I von Baden-Baden and his wife Anna von Oettingen lead Baden to victory or disaster?
    Nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase, 9/25/06!/ Nominated for Best Character Writer of the Week, 10/29/06!/ Winner, Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2, Q3 2006!

"And the dream would grow ever grander and more wonderful, and the higher it reached towards the impossible, the more beguiling it became."--Emile Zola

First Lieutenant Samuel Clemens's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Behold the Mighty AI China! Hated Throughout the World yet Their Ways Are Emulated Throughout the World.. and I'd like to point out that they did this by 1468 (not 1466 like I'd originally believed) without any NIs.

This was probably the best point for China, though.. because I made the Maldives then let it handsoff for 100 years and they hadn't grown further, yet Manchu had taken a good chunk out of them.

This' practically a public service announcement to conquerors since usually by 1568 AI Manchu's gone or next to nothing when dealing with AI China's use of their manpower... if Manchu ever gets into a war, that is. I think Manchu's right around the cusp for the size that the AI'll attack.

I'd post a picture of 1568.. but.. composite pics are a HUGE pain in EU3 now. >_<

Back to the future anyone?

I've never seen "trade refusal" before. Are you playing a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Thomas
    I've never seen "trade refusal" before. Are you playing a mod?
    What? In my games AI always uses trade embargoes when at war.

EDIT: It seems that I missed your point. Observing the image a bit further I noticed that you meant the negative bonus from "trade refusal".
    Last edited by Fixit; 08-04-2007 at 11:30.

this is an impact of trade embargo. if you embargo another nation you will get a 4-gold malus und trade-research
    A comparison of CAs, BBs and SHBBs

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Do you also loose trade efficiency for embargoing? Or is that just trade agreements?

Do you also loose trade efficiency for embargoing?
    Yes.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricEel

Noticed that sometimes... It's not assaulting its own capital... it just didn't notice the end of the battle and that the other are retreating. A few seconds later they stop
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Deus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Seems the French just can't bring themselves to relinquish their Italian dream:

(Years later, they still retain their core...)

Quote Originally Posted by pdubz
    Seems the French just can't bring themselves to relinquish their Italian dream:

(Years later, they still retain their core...)
    yeah, I noticed that too. I kept 6 cores in Austria that were dated about a decade before. However, I continually find reasons to go to war with Austria, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

In either event, it'd be nice if that would update, since it normally doesn't tell you until AFTER they stop being cores that "oh, yeah, that core's gone."

Hard to chose king?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by redox; 08-04-2007 at 19:56.

Deus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by fr8train316
    yeah, I noticed that too. I kept 6 cores in Austria that were dated about a decade before. However, I continually find reasons to go to war with Austria, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

In either event, it'd be nice if that would update, since it normally doesn't tell you until AFTER they stop being cores that "oh, yeah, that core's gone."
    In my game France haven't done anything about getting that core, so by rights it should be forfeit.

I agree with your suggestion. I am informed of gaining a core, so why not losing one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 104 129 ... LastLast