+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 49 74 99 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

To bad there is no way to store stability points!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Yea, that got me to raise an eye in my game too.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

i know which option i'd pick

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Is that in vanilla? Between the comical name and rediculous reward it seems pretty bizarre.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Boreal
    i know which option i'd pick
    The other option was better for me at the time, just 3 stability but 50 prestige.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

At war with your former ally, coverted to Protestantism, moved a slider and become a republic? Never mind, a philosopher will fix it.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco49
    Is that in vanilla? Between the comical name and rediculous reward it seems pretty bizarre.
    Sadly, yes, it is. The name appears to be randomized, but it's one of the "Great Men" events - the others are all balanced, which makes you think this one was bugged. Already reported in the bug forum, though.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 700 events for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.02 compatible with the Res Publica expansion
    Download available (July 24, 2014) or subscribe on Steam to get updates automatically
    Project Cryptic: 10% complete

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    Sadly, yes, it is. The name appears to be randomized, but it's one of the "Great Men" events - the others are all balanced, which makes you think this one was bugged. Already reported in the bug forum, though.
    Speaking of names. . .
    http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7892/vonzh7.jpg

Yes, Cardinal von. I must have messed up the name files.

Europa Universalis 3500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by valzoz_p94
    To bad there is no way to store stability points!
    Well, I prefere not to store -15 with 12000 stab costs, for example
    HAL is such a cruel and senseless player - Mats
    Sarmat Lion - Poland - The Last Stand
    Lion of Oceans - England - Thirst for Glory III
    Le Roi Lion - France - Universalis I
    Lion of Orient - Ottoman Empire - Universalis II
    Lew Lechistanu - Poland - Defeat after Deceit
    Lion des Alpes - France - The New Day
    Slavic Lion - United Slavic States - The Random Campaign
    Sea Lion - Sweden - The Legend Continues - Furthermore I think Sweden must be boosted!
    El Leon - Castile - Battlefront V: None Shall Survive!
    Golden Lion - The Pope - Venice - Battlefront VII: A fresh start

Power & Prestige system

waiting for my custom avatar...

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

You will need the stab, if you ever want to get away from Theocracy

Quote Originally Posted by HALNY (HAL)
    Well, I prefere not to store -15 with 12000 stab costs, for example
    You right there, or seleensturn would face -10 in stab for changing the power from those bishops and archbishops to regular, honorable, greedy and pesky Kings!

Prussians of the Caribbean

What happened? Well, the Teutonic Order had a settlement here, which was destroyed by the natives; who, nonetheless, adapted the culture of their former, would-be colonizers.

That does look quite odd. Not that uncommon though.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyboy87
    Speaking of names. . .
    http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7892/vonzh7.jpg

Yes, Cardinal von. I must have messed up the name files.
    I've seen that too lefty, playing with a vanilla EUIII 1.1. Nothing you did =D.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Seelensturm
    These are the vassals you can release from England and France. Just save and load the game again.
    You can release Cornwall as a Vassal?? The Prince of Whales must have been thrilled.

Strategos ton Exkoubitores Fulcrumvale's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Oddly, you can’t release Ireland, though you can release each of the Irish minors individually.
    A History of Baden- Will Bernard I von Baden-Baden and his wife Anna von Oettingen lead Baden to victory or disaster?
    Nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase, 9/25/06!/ Nominated for Best Character Writer of the Week, 10/29/06!/ Winner, Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2, Q3 2006!

"And the dream would grow ever grander and more wonderful, and the higher it reached towards the impossible, the more beguiling it became."--Emile Zola

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrumvale
    Oddly, you can’t release Ireland, though you can release each of the Irish minors individually.
    You can release Ireland if it managed to form before you annexed it. Otherwise, the country never existed, and so you can't release it.

Or so I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MagisterMundi
    You can release Ireland if it managed to form before you annexed it. Otherwise, the country never existed, and so you can't release it.

Or so I believe.
    Then why can you release countries like Hainaut and Valenciennes as vassals? As far as I know, they never exist in the timeframe. I discovered this when I conquered them from Burgundy as Lorraine.

DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

a small update from my portugal game

Kazan is takeing on Europe

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Westheim
    Then why can you release countries like Hainaut and Valenciennes as vassals? As far as I know, they never exist in the timeframe. I discovered this when I conquered them from Burgundy as Lorraine.
    Hm. Not sure, then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 49 74 99 124 ... LastLast