+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Hryme
    I can't even find England on the map (click on the small image to enlarge)
    England likes to revolt from GB in out-of-the-way places, like Ireland or colonies.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hmm.. Nations seem to have a knack for ending up where they probably don't beong in my game.

(For the record: Brunei is in Indonesia)

And they're at war with Sibir. Talk about clash of cultures.

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

thats a good one.
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Vice Admiral of the White AdmiralNelson's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Wow.

I never thought I'd see that.

The Englishmen in your game are not true Englishmen. A true Englishman must hate a Frenchman as he hates the Devil.

::edit:: By the way, where is England? You've got the mainland covered in light blue. Has His Majesty the King migrated to Ireland?
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson
    A true Englishman must hate a Frenchman as he hates the Devil.
    Well, did you look at their relations? -199...

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson
    Wow.
    The Englishmen in your game are not true Englishmen. A true Englishman must hate a Frenchman as he hates the Devil.
    Actually, they are supporting the two province Sweden you can just see on the screenie. I just finished annexing the ones who actually voted for me. I'm going to have to take out England fast

::edit:: By the way, where is England? You've got the mainland covered in light blue. Has His Majesty the King migrated to Ireland?
    Yup, that he has. England did a smashing job at the start, taking all of the isles and forming Great Britain by 1500. Then England revolted, in Ireland. For a time, they had 2 provinces in Ireland, and 6 in central Europe (Inherited Bohemia)

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pellucid
    Well, did you look at their relations? -199...
    Haha, fair enough.
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimic
    Actually, they are supporting the two province Sweden you can just see on the screenie. I just finished annexing the ones who actually voted for me. I'm going to have to take out England fast
    Ah! I understand now.

Yup, that he has. England did a smashing job at the start, taking all of the isles and forming Great Britain by 1500. Then England revolted, in Ireland. For a time, they had 2 provinces in Ireland, and 6 in central Europe (Inherited Bohemia)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

This one's pretty weird. I understand them owning it. But, its their capital and only province; after the Mamluks overran North Africa.

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan825
    This one's pretty weird. I understand them owning it. But, its their capital and only province; after the Mamluks overran North Africa.[/IMG]
    Easy explanation. Morocco owned Sardinia but it was probably controlled by rebels. When the Mamluks took the last Moroccan province, their government fell, which moved them to their last remaining province: Sardinia.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Pellucid
    Easy explanation. Morocco owned Sardinia but it was probably controlled by rebels. When the Mamluks took the last Moroccan province, their government fell, which moved them to their last remaining province: Sardinia.
    or it was control by for example spain, it revolted and wasnt reconquered in time, so it became morroco (which had already been annexed by spain)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

klick on image to get bigger.
    not so weird, but my mercanries did cost me around 40k before i notice it
    Madbugger says
    You're always evil.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3MagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Nimic
    Vive Lé Napouleon ! He would have been so proud of you
    "A witty saying proves nothing"

That is just a funny name! Emperor Fresh Freedom of Friesland

And an inheritance after eight days! That is the fastest I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Featauril

In case you can't tell, not only do I have all the cardinals, they are actually all in my provinces.

I took the lowlands, a 2-3 off spain and 2-3 italy but this was some coincidence.

Two years later they all died and England was papal controller
    Here's my version of the same thing. It's not all Italian culture though; one of the cardinals is from Istria (historically ambiguous, classified as Croatian), an Italian owned province:

Quote Originally Posted by 3Cs

That is just a funny name! Emperor Fresh Freedom of Friesland

As Bavaria l inherited Friesland the next day :P

Sauerkraut and Beer are sometimes as effective as cannons.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimismies
    Sauerkraut and Beer are sometimes as effective as cannons.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by 3Cs
    I once inherited Brandenburk as Denmark after seven days. No screenshot though... I restarted that game.

EDIT: I see Nimismies has be beat though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast