+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

wow! thats even less. What is it for country Switzerland is voting for anyway?

abstracteur de quintessence Foller's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

What about this :

And this made me uncomfortable to start a war against France :

"I don't even know what sound is, much less what it's for. It isn't to make money that's for sure. I've never made any." -Captain Beefheart

The boy with the ■ in his side Sling Shot's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Foller
    What about this :

I want a pic of the HRE in diplo-map.
    Last.fm Join the Paradoxians / Tell us about it here! / My profile: 11slingshot11
    Owner of 368 soos memorial badges of the third degree!
    '54, '74, '90, 2014

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    Why did that make you uncomfortable?
    33000 infantry, 32000 cavalry and 3000 artillery?
    Last.fm Join the Paradoxians / Tell us about it here! / My profile: 11slingshot11
    '54, '74, '90, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sling Shot
    Oh that part, I was looking at the call to arms That really is a very big army.

Oh that part, I was looking at the call to arms That really is a very big army.
    Yeah, I missed it too when I first looked at it. He should have highlighted that part of the pic.
    '54, '74, '90, 2014

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

What is it for country Switzerland is voting for anyway?
    'Tis Cyprus.
    @that great big French army: didn't Paradox announce that in EU3 there will NOT be such big armies?

Strategos ton Exkoubitores Fulcrumvale's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor_krk
    'Tis Cyprus.
    @that great big French army: didn't Paradox announce that in EU3 there will NOT be such big armies?
    Yes, but it seems that France is the new Sweden.
    A History of Baden- Will Bernard I von Baden-Baden and his wife Anna von Oettingen lead Baden to victory or disaster?
    Nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase, 9/25/06!/ Nominated for Best Character Writer of the Week, 10/29/06!/ Winner, Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2, Q3 2006!

"And the dream would grow ever grander and more wonderful, and the higher it reached towards the impossible, the more beguiling it became."--Emile Zola

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Sling Shot
    Attrition should knock that army down pretty fast, rather dumb of the AI to amass an army that big in one province. France is going to drain its manpower just marching that beast to Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy
    Attrition should knock that army down pretty fast, rather dumb of the AI to amass an army that big in one province. France is going to drain its manpower just marching that beast to Sweden.
    A good old hangover from EUII

Vice Admiral of the White AdmiralNelson's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    What the heck is anybody doing with 3,000 artillery???

Not even Napoleon wanted that many guns.
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

Strategos ton Exkoubitores Fulcrumvale's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson

Each regiment is considered to be 1000 men, regardless of how many artillery pieces it has.
    A History of Baden- Will Bernard I von Baden-Baden and his wife Anna von Oettingen lead Baden to victory or disaster?
    Nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase, 9/25/06!/ Nominated for Best Character Writer of the Week, 10/29/06!/ Winner, Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2, Q3 2006!

"And the dream would grow ever grander and more wonderful, and the higher it reached towards the impossible, the more beguiling it became."--Emile Zola

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson

Well considering he had 65 other regiments 3 regiments of guns isnt that much.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrumvale
    Each regiment is considered to be 1000 men, regardless of how many artillery pieces it has.
    Ah! Now that makes sense.

On one level.
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy
    Well considering he had 65 other regiments 3 regiments of guns isnt that much.
    You are right, but I didn't understand that 3,140 artillery translated to 30 guns in EUII vocabulary. See above comment.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Timurids are a 'lucky' nation in my game, and they sure do get around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor_krk
    'Tis Cyprus.
    That's a little less than half the size of my French army in EUII. Is that France's whole army?

The Timurids lucky? Now that is strange.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Timurids lucky? Now that is strange.
    Not so lucky anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 106 ... LastLast