+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1068 1093 1118 1143 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1193 1218 1243 1268 ... LastLast
Results 23,341 to 23,360 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

This just happened in a Tibet game I'm playing. Bar went from OPM to straight-up inheriting France.

IT DID IT! YAY!
    (aaand then the rebel collapse hits)
    Edit: Wait, it's the same culture group. Cores for everyone!

Also you seem to have the Kingdom of Gland up there.
    俺はMEIOUずきだ。

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It seems Bar is just doing great lately. Probably the ugliest Scandinavia I have seen.

Also the Knights found a much better home than Malta...
    Principalities mod for EU4: Not all monarchies should be kingdoms. Adds principalities (outside of HRE,) duchies (inside of HRE) and counties (inside of HRE.)
    Election mod for EU4: You no longer choose your elected ruler, your citizens do.
    Fixed Karelia for EU4: Fixes the map in Northern Finland/Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjiveru View Post
    IT DID IT! YAY!
    (aaand then the rebel collapse hits)
    Edit: Wait, it's the same culture group. Cores for everyone!
    Yeah, they formed France like the next day, so I'm glad I grabbed the SS when I did! And France got back their cores on Brittany, Normandy, Burgundy, etc. so maybe there'll be some movement and consolidation in Western Europe after 200ish years of stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjiveru View Post
    Also you seem to have the Kingdom of Gland up there.
    It's a strange-smelling country. Best not to go there.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    Given that Cameron is a popular Scottish surname and that James is very heavily weighted in the Scots name file, I don't think that's terribly strange at all.
    I agree with James being the most likely name in the file but there are like 30 surnames for it there though I admit it's just funny rather than strange actually.
    You can call me Dan.

If you want to see my Tripoli (not so) horribly fail... PiRAAtes! Ongoing again. Hopefully.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

Wtf

At least 10 Tech levels higher, one assumes that a 20 to 1 attack would be sufficient, even though it is an invasion from sea!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well unless it is low morale issue, this just supposedly mean, yusuf is genious generals... maybe he used avalanche to destroy your forces? XD

Anyway... lol, don't use more artilery than infantry!!! It will mean your artilery will be destroyed during shock phase, and you don't want this to happen. Artilery need to be in second row!!!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well unless it is low morale issue, this just supposedly mean, yusuf is genious generals... maybe he used avalanche to destroy your forces? XD

Anyway... lol, don't use more artilery than infantry!!! It will mean your artilery will be destroyed during shock phase, and you don't want this to happen. Artilery need to be in second row!!!
    Morale was excellent, all the artillery was meant to be delivered to a bunch of sieges. I regarded the revolt as just an distraction :-)

One would assume that 8 infantry units would be enough to shield the artillery from 1 enemy regiment though.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by springel View Post
    Morale was excellent, all the artillery was meant to be delivered to a bunch of sieges. I regarded the revolt as just an distraction :-)

One would assume that 8 infantry units would be enough to shield the artillery from 1 enemy regiment though.
    For 1 regiment yes, but any army over 8 regiment would mean destruction at least part of your artilery.

For 1 regiment yes, but any army over 8 regiment would mean destruction at least part of your artilery.
    Yes, I know, but this force was not meant for a field campaign, it was a reinforcement for a couple of ongoing sieges.

Then this Ysuf started to siege a province, and I took the detour with this embarked force to beat him :-)

Quote Originally Posted by springel View Post
    Yes, I know, but this force was not meant for a field campaign, it was a reinforcement for a couple of ongoing sieges.

Then this Ysuf started to siege a province, and I took the detour with this embarked force to beat him :-)
    Well propably then it was an avalanche XD...

Success depends on forethought videonfan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Well propably then it was an avalanche XD...
    I disagree.Either it was an avalance of sand(tripolitania) or yusuf is a physhic and persuaded your troops to run away

Next time have at least an horsie. That or don't assault.

If all the infantry has 0 morale for a failed assault, there won't be anyone to defend the artillery, of course they all die.

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    I disagree.Either it was an avalance of sand(tripolitania) or yusuf is a physhic and persuaded your troops to run away
    Well i am not sure, but there are mountains in tripoli, are there not?

Anyway, he could just drown them, in a valley, with making a canal...

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Well i am not sure, but there are mountains in tripoli, are there not?

Anyway, he could just drown them, in a valley, with making a canal...
    Tripoli is :
    A desert
    Near a desert
    With warm climate
    so there are no snows there

Oh wait shoot I put this in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by Slym; 20-07-2012 at 08:25.

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wanna see strange?

Check out how much money they have, what % of income they mint (despite huge cash reserve), and also note that military spending is so high mostly because they currently have 240 land regiments of 200 that are allowed.
    Go Russia, kick some fascist butts!

Clinically diagnosed russophile, scourge of self righteous Westerners.

Europa Universalis IV

World map

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Tripoli is :
    A desert
    Near a desert
    With warm climate
    so there are no snows there
    Avalanche does not need snow, there are mud avalanches, and stone avalanches...

+ Reply to Thread