+ Reply to Thread
Page 1161 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1061 1086 1111 1136 1151 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1171 1186 1211 1236 1261 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,220 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoblue201 View Post
    When I saw that picture, I had deja vu (though I was playing as Naples at the time):

The AI doesn't seem to have any concept of prioritizing objectives at all. If an ally calls me to war, there is no guarantee that I'll even send any troops. But the AI will constantly send armies at you, even if they had no chance of accomplishing anything.
    Needs scorched earth.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

Iv'e never seen that Austria AI have built 80 000+ soldiers
    Sorry for my bad English

"Your sig should apologize for you extensive use of obscure acronyms instead of bad English" - Taylor

WBMG, heres Your 1st prize: conviction! - Me

"I thought it meant "Wouldn't bake male guys" - videonfan

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by FameGame11 View Post
    Iv'e never seen that Austria AI have built 80 000+ soldiers
    Means, you're too good player to allow that XD...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Or that he doesn't check austria or that he doesn't play anywhere near austria
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Or he's a bad player and the AI has become self-aware and developed Pity. :P

I personally have never seen a stack of Austrians any larger than 40, but I don't usually play as nations that interact with Austria, so that is to be expected.

Always seems to be the Polish-Lithuania hordes in my games... Ottomans desperately trying to hold Constantinople with 50k troops to the 120k Pol-Lith doomstack.

Quote Originally Posted by uat2d View Post
    Needs scorched earth.
    I had good relations with Austria at the time (in other words, I had paid them off, hoping they wouldn't attack) and didn't want to get into a fight with them, but when they became embroiled in some pointless war in northern Europe like a century later, I did issue a declaration of war against them. They only left behind 20k or 30k troops in mainland Austria, so their provinces were easy to take, even as their army filtered back down south in smaller, more manageable stacks. Eventually, after I took most of their former territory, Austria was consigned to a few Scandinavian provinces in northern Europe, and as the emperor they were easy to push around because they had hereditary rule and thus no electors - too weak to enact further reforms but too strong for other countries in the HRE to displace them. I would've liked to see if it was possible to beat the original doomstack, but I was stretched a little thin at the time, and my situation in Greece was too precarious to risk open warfare against a more powerful opponent.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Borne2Run View Post
    Always seems to be the Polish-Lithuania hordes in my games... Ottomans desperately trying to hold Constantinople with 50k troops to the 120k Pol-Lith doomstack.
    Iwanow is proud

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

1749 AD: After not being able to gain control of the curia for half a century despite reigning over more than 200 catholic provinces, Aragon finally perfected the necessary technology to just clone their cardinals

Europa Universalis IV

Too early...too early...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Iwanow is proud
    Well i allways said poland-lithuania got great potential of awesomness. Look at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-00-CET/page12 - i managed to occupy almost whole austria and was close of destroying it's army, before france came to it's aid XD... with almost no conquest also.

EDIT: And i was not prepared for this war XD...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Wait... what...?

How in the Christ did you get there?!

Also, this:

It would appear that Nariyuki never got over that "temporary" insanity...

Declare war on emperor? XD

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Sincleric View Post
    OMG - I never knew such good rulers existed. I've heard rumours, but never seen any proof ... until now.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    OMG - I never knew such good rulers existed. I've heard rumours, but never seen any proof ... until now.
    Heresy!KILL HIM NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Heresy!KILL HIM NOW!
    I got such king. Also got such heir. And he was high legitimacy. And he inherited the throne. I was france.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by iwanow View Post
    i got such king. Also got such heir. And he was high legitimacy. And he inherited the throne. I was france.
    heresy!die!

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    It could be worse..

Europa Universalis IV

I wouldn't be able to stand this,if i were you i would save and reload

Yeah... unless it is mp...

+ Reply to Thread