+ Reply to Thread
Page 1131 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1031 1056 1081 1106 1121 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1141 1156 1181 1206 1231 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,620 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    They are actually different high-quality maps. Some are the MPM map, some are MEIOU and some are the DAO map. I don't think there are any mods supported for any versions before HTTT.
    I think he means the DW map.

Quote Originally Posted by crusaderknight View Post
    Everyone seems to have the same high-quality map. Forgive my ignorance, but is this from a mod? Or a later expansion? I only have up through In Nomine...
    DW majorly updated the map. Then there are mods that further improve it.

They are actually different high-quality maps. Some are the MPM map, some are MEIOU and some are the DAO map. I don't think there are any mods supported for any versions before HTTT.
    There are tons of mods from IN. You just have to look around a bit more, including in the mod subforums.
    -Ruanek

Crazy Reactionary crusaderknight's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2

Fascinating. Good to know. Thanks, all!
    ++ Member of the Christian Paradox Players Club ++
    Honorary Byzantine
    I was canonized!
    See my AARs at the Ink Well
    Active AARs:
    Fresh Blood on Ancient Soil - A Saga of the Scottish Kings of Aquitaine - NEW UPDATE: 21/02/2013
    The Morea, A Palaeologid AAR - Last update: 22/7/2011
    Regnum Iudaeorum - The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel - 4x Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds - Last update: 22/7/2011

Remembering Steve Irwin (1962 - 2006) we will miss you, Steve.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Seems legit
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

true story bro

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9905/eu33b.png

Seems legit
    What's with all the rebels in China/Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post

Seems legit
    Whoa dude what mod is that?

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

They are fighting to liberate their barren wasteland!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

They are fighting to liberate their barren wasteland!
    I've seen that as well when you beat rebels and they retreat and end up getting stuck in uncolonised provinces. They ought to be able to move back to the province they came from.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Steppe wolf the coin the sabre the pigeon

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by no7892142 View Post
    What's with all the rebels in China/Russia?
    Uncontrollable Revolution
    (Rebel):-Spread the word comrades!
    (Me):-But you are already in a communist country?
    (Rebel)-We don't care!We fight for the prolet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    If his father married a European, it's possible.
    ... around 1450?

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I was wondering what is strange about Burgundy, whose throne I am about to claim and that is it: king rulling/serving as regency council for no heir. 0 legitimacy. Eh?
    Besides, is it possible to get out of such crisis without changing gov?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberEagle View Post
    ... around 1450?
    Well, that's not to likely. That event really should require the capital to be in Europe or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherM View Post

I was wondering what is strange about Burgundy, whose throne I am about to claim and that is it: king rulling/serving as regency council for no heir. 0 legitimacy. Eh?
    Besides, is it possible to get out of such crisis without changing gov?
    If that happens the nation will eventually get a real ruler (it takes a few years, I think).
    -Ruanek

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by CyberEagle View Post
    ... around 1450?
    Actualy roman empire was trading with oriental countries... so it could be possible that someone that was somehow family-related to julius casesar, traveled east, and somehow he or his kin, managed to get to japan, and somehow get to the japanese royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Actualy roman empire was trading with oriental countries... so it could be possible that someone that was somehow family-related to julius casesar, traveled east, and somehow he or his kin, managed to get to japan, and somehow get to the japanese royal family.
    If something like that were to happen, I think it would more likely have occurred sometime in the centuries in between. Rome to Japan is an unlikely trip.
    -Ruanek

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hmm this is strange...

Let's take a look at Inca.

Oh.

Also, from a more recent game.

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    Found it pretty hilarious that the papal states got fully occupied by liberals but the rebels refuse to make peace (and that the papal states can still afford 2 units).

Also I dunno how I'm allied in a war with it considering I'm of reformed faith and they should generally hate me.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

After running my hands off game until 1820, I found an AI-empire that I doubt I myself could ever accomplish.
    Last edited by xcrissxcrossx; 03-05-2012 at 02:43.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    Found it pretty hilarious that the papal states got fully occupied by liberals but the rebels refuse to make peace (and that the papal states can still afford 2 units).

*img*

Also I dunno how I'm allied in a war with it considering I'm of reformed faith and they should generally hate me.
    rebels cannot break a government when the country is at war.

+ Reply to Thread