+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1011 1036 1061 1086 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1121 1136 1161 1186 1211 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,220 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Tercermundista View Post

Best Songhai ever
    That is correct.
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

How did that even happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tercermundista View Post
    Best Songhai ever
    Must... Attempt... to recreate....

Awesome Songhai.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bosnia, the Reformed Papacy! (Papal State is Papacy as well) Not sure how this happened? hope this link works

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jonathan View Post
    How did that even happen?
    African states are more competent in Death and Taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnarr View Post
    Bosnia, the Reformed Papacy! (Papal State is Papacy as well) Not sure how this happened? hope this link works
    Awesome! Pope Stjepan Tvrtko II seems to have a bit of a rebel problem btw .

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Rebels from the Papal State somehow got all the way to Bosnia and turned it into one?
    Traits: Dutiful Cleric, Stutter, Quick, Poet, Charitable, Wroth, Humble, Just, Trusting
    Religion: Protestant
    Stats: 7/3/10/4/14

The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-panes, | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the window-panes | Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening, | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,
    Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys, | Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap, | And seeing that it was a soft October night, | Curled once about the house, and fell asleep.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

First thing look at my awesome HEIR... then look on event log...

I felt like i gonna have a heart attack... but he did not died!!!

Look like he is not only skilled but also lucky...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnarr View Post
    /snip

now that truly is an anomaly
    Gaijin

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

I am pointing at you, MR. ALL INFIDELS!!!

Last edited by Iwanow; 28-03-2012 at 23:49.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    I am pointing at you, MR. ALL INFILELS!!!
    How is that strange?
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

Myself
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Vrael_1492 View Post
    How is that strange?
    Perhaps he/she refers to the fact that the Ottoman flag is used to represent said "All infidels" in the pop-up.
    Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou allied. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of France, master of the fates of Europe. Therefore with my explorers thou shalt see, and with my spies thou shalt hear; and never shall thou be released from vassalage until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Me_ View Post
    Perhaps he/she refers to the fact that the Ottoman flag is used to represent said "All infidels" in the pop-up.
    Maybe. Fair enough...
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    I am pointing at you, MR. ALL INFILELS!!!
    The rest are merely heathens.

This is what happens when Portugal decides to send colonists to attack the Creek.

Maybe they'll convert to Catholic before someone more competent arrives!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Anyone heard of a russian nation called Orod? No nor me!

Maybe it is ordu... but why it is in north?

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    I present to you; the great overextended revolt plagued AI Aquilean (sp likely) empire!

Yes, I allied with it to ensure it's survival.

My king! The huns are coming! Run for your lives!

What happened: Aquileia got into a very long war with Hungary. They managed to fully annex them and kept rejecting their peace offers until Hungary had lost all of its provinces but 2 by event to Aquileia. Then Aquileia took one and made them a vassal. They collapsed from rebels and became a horde Ryuku WC-esque!
    Last edited by yqt1001; 29-03-2012 at 02:12.

Question is, when you formed russia... you must have did it early, as you got quite big empire... Did you red my Muscowy strategy guide in EU3 wiki, or you invented it yourself? XD...

However nice work... and aquilea looks great... Bohemia blobs as always... and OE looks quite impressive... Timurids must have fallen to the rebels...

Quote Originally Posted by I8Strudel View Post
    The rest are merely heathens.

This is what happens when Portugal decides to send colonists to attack the Creek.

Maybe they'll convert to Catholic before someone more competent arrives!
    Well only if :
    A: They will fall to revolutionary rebels
    B: They will westernize, and be so lucky to get an event of christianization...

Both would be hillarious... just think - they could colonize whole america, and westernize, and become world power... LOL this would be only succes story of new world AI...
    Last edited by Iwanow; 29-03-2012 at 02:29.

+ Reply to Thread