+ Reply to Thread
Page 1110 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1010 1035 1060 1085 1100 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1120 1135 1160 1185 1210 ... LastLast
Results 22,181 to 22,200 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Its in the comments said at the start of the game.

If you go over the infamy limit, bad things will happen. Don't say we didn't warn you.
    Check out the EU3 wiki here.
    Also see my personal Project Section

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    You can always remove the events, but this will break achievements.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Use PU on non heathens.

They wanted there to be incentives for staying below the infamy cap. You can easily expand through methods costing less infamy (PUs, Holy War, Cleansing of Heresy, Imperialism, etc.).
    -Ruanek

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    It's difficult to find an AI formed GB/Spain let alone an AI formed Netherlands.

...in 1423. Kinda disappointed they beat me before I could form Russia.
    Claims on our rivals for Holland is always convenient.

EVERY LAST PIRATE that the game is able to spawn decided to siege Friesland, Oldenburg, and Bremen for forever. Quite convenient since I don't have to patrol my waters

Quote Originally Posted by Travuersa View Post
    EVERY LAST PIRATE that the game is able to spawn decided to siege Friesland, Oldenburg, and Bremen for forever. Quite convenient since I don't have to patrol my waters
    This might be a map cache problem. If colonial distances don't seem to make sense then you should delete the contents of 'Europa Universalis III\map\cache' .

Quote Originally Posted by joshau-k View Post
    This might be a map cache problem. If colonial distances don't seem to make sense then you should delete the contents of 'Europa Universalis III\map\cache' .
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? My poor giant enemy Castile has turned into a giant censored Castile. X_X

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Looks like Holland has the biggest. *coughs* >.>

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well did you deleted the folder? You shouldn't, i think, you should delete all files in it... or you need to restart the game...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Deleting the cache folder is no problem, everything is recalculated. There's also a flagcache somewhere which you might want to remove, always keep back-ups of course if you do stuff like this. It might, IIRC, also be a problem with (ati) cards and/or multiple screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Looks like Holland has the biggest. *coughs* >.>
    I lold for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well did you deleted the folder? You shouldn't, i think, you should delete all files in it... or you need to restart the game...
    I deleted the files. I restarted both the game and my system.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarius View Post
    Deleting the cache folder is no problem, everything is recalculated. There's also a flagcache somewhere which you might want to remove, always keep back-ups of course if you do stuff like this. It might, IIRC, also be a problem with (ati) cards and/or multiple screens.
    Of course I backed up my folder. Of course I tried re-using the old cashe folder.

I don't have a ati graphics card (or a graphics card for that matter). Only one monitor on this puppy ATM.

So... I decided to re-delete the cache.

The dayyy is ourrrs!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Travuersa View Post
    I lold for so long.

I deleted the files. I restarted both the game and my system.

Of course I backed up my folder. Of course I tried re-using the old cashe folder.

I don't have a ati graphics card (or a graphics card for that matter). Only one monitor on this puppy ATM.

So... I decided to re-delete the cache.

The dayyy is ourrrs!
    Are you actually playing an EU3 that is older than IN? :/

Blog Entries
    Unnecessary link is unnecessary, I was just trying to help and most people don't make back-ups so giving that advice is usually a good idea.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This IS IN, not older!
    As holstein is present , i'd say IN version 3.2.
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Are you actually playing an EU3 that is older than IN? :/
    No, it's IN. Latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarius View Post
    Unnecessary link is unnecessary, I was just trying to help and most people don't make back-ups so giving that advice is usually a good idea.
    Dude, it's the Lonely Island. It was a joke. I think you're taking this wayyy to seriously.

AFAIK IN introduced reputation, i don't see that icon on the upper screen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    AFAIK IN introduced reputation, i don't see that icon on the upper screen though.
    LOL?

Nope.

Lama, while you might be a good MP player - at least in using your military forces, you don't know few things - aspecialy about older vesions of the game... First off, reputation(badboy) was in the game from the beggining - just it did not done so drastic thing to you until IN. The thing new, that was introduced in IN were missions and decisions. BADBOYW WAS SHOWN with the flag from HTTT on.

Well : And i decided that you just need to pay me, and regognize bohemia as mine land - This is enough, and low warscore-cost and reasonable. But if you insist to continue war in the game, i will not be so generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    LOL?

Nope.

Lama, while you might be a good MP player - at least in using your military forces, you don't know few things - aspecialy about older vesions of the game... First off, reputation(badboy) was in the game from the beggining - just it did not done so drastic thing to you until IN. The thing new, that was introduced in IN were missions and decisions. BADBOYW WAS SHOWN with the flag from HTTT on.

Well : And i decided that you just need to pay me, and regognize bohemia as mine land - This is enough, and low warscore-cost and reasonable. But if you insist to continue war in the game, i will not be so generous.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.
    But don't dare to say that you're better than me in any way. I have played quite a few games (about 8 i think, probably more) and only recently i started considering myself fairly good. MP is much harder than you think, it's not just about being good in military tactics or economy strategy - aspects where you, unfortunately for you, fail considerably. Start considering yourself a newbie and you will be welcomed in MP games, learn from others and gain direct experience. That way you could become a good player.
    So far i saw you're mostly playing like in SP, but MP is so much different.

And yes, i'm a newbie in Paradox games. My first game was EU3: DW, so it's not really strange that i know nothing about older versions.

End of off-topic, let's continue in PMs

Well, maybe ur right, but still i think i got much more technical knowledge of the game than you... I consider myself as newbie only in MP, as while i played only few gamesin mp (less than you i think). This not change the fact you will lose anyway XD. So i am theoretic, and you are practical one.

I did not realy saw rest of your skills - and you do not realy know what was my economical strategy, so don't say i lack in it. Having much inflation, is ussualy meaninh you got high expenses - like big army etc. And sometimes, you just would not survive without minting. Every expense is investment - some are risky, and mean that if you fail using them(IE you will lose the war you wanted to conquer something in), you will lose cause the inflation you caused. Just don't say i lack in economy strategy (as it is false), just because i got high inflation in some games... Few points of inflation does not change much in any matter, and sometimes it is unavoidable(aspecialy if you got braindead :P). So don't spread untrue things about me here. Also actualy, it is much easier for Austria, to be uber tech than poland, as you got much bigger income JUST from your own provinces. And i got better tech rate(would have it even better, if i would not need certain advisors) than you -and i don't trade.

But here i only defend my good name - rest we can as you suggested, disscuss on PM.

+ Reply to Thread