+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1003 1028 1053 1078 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 1128 1153 1178 1203 ... LastLast
Results 22,041 to 22,060 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Vrael_1492 View Post
    Nope! Definately not Sweden + Norway!
    You say it because you're from norway XD

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    You say it because you're from norway XD
    Not only It seriously does not look alike!
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Not only It seriously does not look alike!
    Well big mountains, cold place, glaciers... yeah, totaly different place XD.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Nope! Definately not Sweden + Norway!
    This.
    Well, i sad, it is sweden+norway. What is between boots and belly? Sweden and norway.
    No. Sweden+Finland.
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Well big mountains, cold place, glaciers... yeah, totaly different place XD.
    Kind of. Norway= Mountains, Sweden= Forests.
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    System of alliances; u so funny!

Croatia is both at war with Austria and allied in a war with Austria against Germany. And yes, the fog of war is lifted!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    System of alliances; u so funny!

Croatia is both at war with Austria and allied in a war with Austria against Germany. And yes, the fog of war is lifted!
    Never mind that Germany formed over 200 years early. Seriously, how the heck did that happen?!?

Interesting about Austria though. Does this mean they're at war with your allies and are some kind of 3rd faction?

Well, germany in 1600 is not so hard, i mean, you got 200 years... germany in 1450-60 is a great achievment thou.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Well, germany in 1600 is not so hard, i mean, you got 200 years... germany in 1450-60 is a great achievment thou.
    For a player maybe, but the AI? (note that yqt1001 is at war with Germany not playing as Germany...)

Quote Originally Posted by I8Strudel View Post
    For a player maybe, but the AI? (note that yqt1001 is at war with Germany not playing as Germany...)
    I got the impression, though, that the country from whose perspective the screenshots were taken wasn't his country, because he referred to Croatia in third person and because of the early Germany.
    -Ruanek

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    I am Germany, I just thought it would be easier to explain and show in the viewpoint of Croatia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    I got the impression, though, that the country from whose perspective the screenshots were taken wasn't his country, because he referred to Croatia in third person and because of the early Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    I am Germany, I just thought it would be easier to explain in the viewpoint of Croatia.
    Ah, never mind then. All the countries were referred to in 3rd person, so I assumed you weren't Germany by the screen showing a war against Germany.

How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen:

Quote Originally Posted by KillShock View Post
    How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen
    That's not really an uncommon size for them. If they can survive the first 50 years or so without being horribly crushed by Vij or the Timurids they can end up helping Persia eat away at the Timurids, or annex a particularly large Baluchistan in a holy war. I have yet to see them go very far in actual India though.

Well, certainly Vijaya is close to forming Hindustan, so i think, Rajput gonna have a problem, certainly war is coming.

Well, certainly Vijaya is close to forming Hindustan, so i think, Rajput gonna have a problem, certainly war is coming.
    In A.D. 1501
    War was beginning.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    A successful Granada these days seems to be rather common, but only the Christian variant. I present to you, the Sunni variant. Also note how morocco became successful without Castillians at the gates.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_53.png
Views:	255
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	50141

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Anyone can guess how this happened?
    Attachment 50145

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Cardinal directionally confused part of Midwest, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Anyone can guess how this happened?
    Attachment 50145
    province annexed just after construction started?

Raj and Vaj (Vijayjay) just keep growing. Year 1515

+ Reply to Thread