+ Reply to Thread
Page 1094 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 994 1019 1044 1069 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1104 1119 1144 1169 1194 ... LastLast
Results 21,861 to 21,880 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Doubt it, because it says "Dutch" which is probably different in German (Hollandisch?).

In dutch:
    Nederlands Vijayanagar

or, given the time: Nederlandsch Vijayanagar

In german:
    Niederlandisches Vijayanagar (my best guess)
    Last edited by ferrarius; 28-02-2012 at 02:46.

In german:
    Niederlandisches Vijayanagar (my best guess)
    Holländisches Vijayanagara

"Niederländisch-" can be used, but isn't typical, at least in the regions I've been in (mostly Süddeutschland/Österreich). It may be used more as one gets physically closer to Holland and the dialect starts to better resemble Nederlands. IIRC "Niederländisch-" is used in EU3, but only to distinguish between "Niederlande" and "Holland," which are two separate country tags.
    1 Clerk............................................. ........................1 Angestellte
    Nationality/Culture: Yankee /
    North German...............Nationalität/Kultur: Yankee-Amerikanisch / Norddeutsch
    Religion: Orthodox.......................................... ..........Religion: Orthodox
    Ideology: Reactionary....................................... ........Ideologie: Reaktionär
    Issues: Protectionism (Mercantilism), Pluralism.............Probleme: Protektionismus (Merkantilismus), Pluralismus
    Current Work: Student (Germanistik / Linguistics)......Arbeit: Student (Germanistik / Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft)
    Cash Reserves: Low, but steady..................................Geldreserv en: Niedrig
    Revolt Risk: 7.5%.............................................. ........Revoltenrisiko: 7,5%
    Militancy: 3.00 (-.01).............................................. ....Militanz:
    3,00 (-,01)
    Consciousness: 7.00 (+.02).........................................Bew ußtsein: 7,00 (+,02)

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

See if you can spot everything unusual in this picture. Oh, and that is not an English Great Britain.

Someone a number of pages back was saying he'd never seen France lose to the AI. Well, now you have. (I'll upload some more unlikely AI victories once I dig through all my screenshots.)

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Holy sh*t!
    "No. It is my sole ambition in life to go around forums and give false information to new people like op!" - cacra

Return of the Spartiates - An EU:Rome Spartan AAR - On Hold
    - Nominated winner of AAR weekly showcase Feb. 16, 2014

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

The first picture:
    Massive Bavaria
    Karaman take over Anatolia
    Len?
    Finland!
    I'd love to know what Bosnia did...
    Burgundy in Italy?
    Tver being boss

Did I get everything?
    Currently playing Castile -> Spain (for achievements, I don't normally play such huge nations)
    Nationality: New Zealander | Religion: Protestant | Issues: Protectionism, State Capitalism, Secularism, Full Citizenship, Anti-Military | POP: Clerk | Militancy: 1.0 | Consciousness: 6.5
    Primary Title: None (Courtier) | Age: 17 | Dutiful Cleric | Stressed, Stutter, Quick, Poet, Charitable, Wroth, Humble, Ambitious, Just, Trusting, Defender | Spouse: none
    6/3/0 | No Living Heir | Constitutional Monarchy
    We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by generalolaf View Post
    The first picture:
    Massive Bavaria
    Len?
    Finland!
    Burgundy in Italy?
    Tver being boss

Did I get everything?
    Most everything. "Len" is Leon. The name isn't displaying properly for some reason. I'm guessing because of the accent over the o. I don't know how Bosnia got that big, but I'm guessing it took advantage of the massive failure of the Ottomans. Yes, that's Burgundy in Italy. They took over somehow after the Pope was driven out of Rome by the Dutch(!?). They also control Brandenburg.

A few things you can't tell from the picture:
    Byzantium is Catholic (and doesn't control Constantinople, but that's less unusual).
    Syria is Protestant.
    Great Britain was formed by Scotland.
    The Pope is currently in Cologne (not so unusual), and is a vassal of the Bavarian Emperor.
    Most of North Africa is Catholic.
    Hedjaz is doing quite well. It's shrunk a bit in this picture, but at one point it controlled most or all of Arabia and up north into Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by generalolaf View Post
    The first picture:
    Massive Bavaria
    Len?
    Finland!
    Burgundy in Italy?
    Tver being boss

Did I get everything?
    What the hell happened to the BBB?
    It's an angry norwegian!
    Run for your lives!!!!!!!!
    - Johan11
    Best. Greeting. Ever.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Garak View Post

See if you can spot everything unusual in this picture. Oh, and that is not an English Great Britain.

Good to see Tver reaching her proper size
    I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman - King James VI of Scotland, England and Ireland

The Eagle's Bastards, a Silesian AAR (CKII)

InTveresting Times, a Tverian AAR (EUIII) Violence! Bad accents! Nudity! What more could you possibly want? [Complete ]
    2013 EUIII OscAAR For Best Completed AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 (Round 1) Best Comedy AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 Q4 Best EUIII AAR WritAAR of the Week 15/1/12 13/5/12 Weekly AAR Showcase 1/4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Norway View Post
    Same thing that usually happens to it when it doesn't get the Lucky tag; it was eaten. In this case by Aragon (since collapsed and relocated to Brazil), England (since collapsed and annexed by a Lucky Scotland) and a Lucky Bavaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyregecko View Post
    Good to see Tver reaching her proper size
    Lol. That's probably one of the least strange parts here, since it involved human intervention, not pure AI. I spent the first 100-150 years of the game focused on beating the stuffing out of the Golden Horde.

Erm.....just me or is this ordering wrong?

And the reason the Mamluks can't be annexed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-28_00002.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	48809  
    It's an angry norwegian!
    Run for your lives!!!!!!!!
    - Johan11
    Best. Greeting. Ever.

Okay... Can anyone spot anything normal on this map at all?

Yes the blobbed nation in Ukraine is indeed Zaprozishe or whatever its called

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by HolySausage View Post

Picture

Yes the blobbed nation in Ukraine is indeed Zaprozishe or whatever its called
    Nope, not at all! Did you expect us to?
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by HolySausage View Post
    Mamluks and Cyprus
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Norway View Post
    Looks like Bavaria happened to it.
    Currently playing Castile -> Spain (for achievements, I don't normally play such huge nations)
    Nationality: New Zealander | Religion: Protestant | Issues: Protectionism, State Capitalism, Secularism, Full Citizenship, Anti-Military | POP: Clerk | Militancy: 1.0 | Consciousness: 6.5
    Primary Title: None (Courtier) | Age: 17 | Dutiful Cleric | Stressed, Stutter, Quick, Poet, Charitable, Wroth, Humble, Ambitious, Just, Trusting, Defender | Spouse: none
    6/3/0 | No Living Heir | Constitutional Monarchy
    We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Nogai Eucrroimea?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Did Candar take Constantinople?
    پادشاه عالم پناه

Victoria best game ever btw. - Enewald, plus everyone else.

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    I nearly fainted when I saw this.

The new world nations actually look somewhat realistic, and are all within the general areas they actually existed in. Now of course, Venezuela got pushed onto Haiti and Chile is on the Falklands, but still, I'm impressed.

More weird things from that game:
    A collapsing Castille left behind a catholic middle east, with a bunch of Islamic sounding catholic nations taking place. Karaman, who took over Turkey after the fall of Castille, is the largest reformed nation on earth (reformation never did well in Europe, but did well in Turkey!).
    Assam was a major Southeast Asia power before it got eaten by Bihar.
    Novgorod is abnormally close to forming Russia, only needs a core on Moscow.
    Bavaria replaced Bohemia and Austria as the central european power.
    The lack of France has left Naples, Holland and Genoa as large colonizing powers since I'm to lazy to colonize South America or Africa.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Dat Peru... It is... TOO HISTORICAL! O_o
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Accuracy overload!
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

+ Reply to Thread