+ Reply to Thread
Page 1090 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 990 1015 1040 1065 1080 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1100 1115 1140 1165 1190 ... LastLast
Results 21,781 to 21,800 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Nicram View Post
    Country name of last elector ? : O
    Wow, this could probably be called post archaeology :P

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Ireland formed from a revolting Munster pretty early. England took QOTNW as second NI already, they usually take it as third and they have taken Reykjavik, this is a perfect setup for colonisation of north america and it almost never happen, I could barely have done it better myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	eu3.png
Views:	584
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	47989

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

That Byza - Castille failure could almost get into the hall of fame? o_O
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Yea Castille are 1 province from forming Spain and Byzantium just never make it no matter what..

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    Yea Castille are 1 province from forming Spain and Byzantium just never make it no matter what..
    I meant an earlier post about that, sorry
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

So the Papal States gained interest into Kopparberg. Hmm

hmmm namefail with tripolis in german version .
    Note : Its a Vassal by me , France. as you can see left . thinks that should be strange , because in 5.1 should this errors away so.... lets have fun. note click on it and make it in a new tab to see :/ and whats wrong with the mamluks?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

also see mamluks is upsidedown

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Look at this a ship converting Muslims to Christians in my Spain game because is in steamhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...79592927508421
    "si hubiera parque no estaría usted aquí"
    Pedro María Anaya

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

La de da, la de da, playing as corsic-OH MY GOD

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Camtheman View Post
    That's what OPM Ansbach must have felt in my recent game, when it got a PU with Bohemia

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Leobama Bama View Post
    Look at this a ship converting Muslims to Christians in my Spain game because is in steamhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...79592927508421
    'Convert or we open up with the twelve-pounders'

'...praise the Lord!'
    I can make a lord, but only God can make a gentleman - King James VI of Scotland, England and Ireland

The Eagle's Bastards, a Silesian AAR (CKII)

InTveresting Times, a Tverian AAR (EUIII) Violence! Bad accents! Nudity! What more could you possibly want? [Complete ]
    2013 EUIII OscAAR For Best Completed AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 (Round 1) Best Comedy AAR AARLand Choice Awards 2012 Q4 Best EUIII AAR WritAAR of the Week 15/1/12 13/5/12 Weekly AAR Showcase 1/4/12

I never knew Corsica could colonize, thats the strangest part.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

How do you even maintain PUs like this though. When ever I lead a PU with a nation with a larger army the just continuously insult me until we have negative relations...

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    How do you even maintain PUs like this though. When ever I lead a PU with a nation with a larger army the just continuously insult me until we have negative relations...
    You just keep them in a state of war. They won't insult you then.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by no7892142 View Post
    You just keep them in a state of war. They won't insult you then.
    On the other hand you'll never inherit them this way. Keeping big PU partners is possible, but without any inheritance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    On the other hand you'll never inherit them this way. Keeping big PU partners is possible, but without any inheritance.
    Can't you integrate them?

Also, you could have them conquer territory for you, making you grow bigger and eventually be able to support a large enough army.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Can't you integrate them?

Also, you could have them conquer territory for you, making you grow bigger and eventually be able to support a large enough army.
    You could integrate after 50 years...at the price of 1 infamy per province and no cores even if you're the same culture group/in the HRE.

Using them to strengthen yourself until you are bigger is a very good idea on the other hand.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Using them to strengthen yourself until you are bigger is a very good idea on the other hand.
    Sorta what I been doing with Byzantium under my wing, I've used them to attack the Abbasids (the green nation in North Africa and all of Arabia extending to India in the east)

and they destroy them... With Byzantium's help ima capture Malta and Crete from them, then it'll all be history from there... hehe.

Currently I've let Byzantium annex all of the lands they acquired, probably not the best idea if I dont integrate... but... eh.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    You can inherit during war. /convo

I've done it before, it's how I inherited Austria and Bohemia as Brandenburg.

Also for the cosica pic... In my game AI Lorraine inherited Bohemia. It was AWESOME.

+ Reply to Thread