+ Reply to Thread
Page 1082 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 982 1007 1032 1057 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1107 1132 1157 1182 ... LastLast
Results 21,621 to 21,640 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Smile

Looks like someone didn't pay attention during his geography lesson

Click image for larger version

Name:	FranceInTurkey.JPG
Views:	879
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	46366

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Tell me that's not Sharjah ruling the whole Middle East.
    I should go.

Here's a slightly weird one for you . . . I was testing out the new D&T mod by playing France when I noticed that my southern neighbor had turned the tables a bit.

Attachment 46405

Ship Simulator Extremes

That's so HRE with more electors than members.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by spoffy View Post
    Here's a slightly weird one for you . . . I was testing out the new D&T mod by playing France when I noticed that my southern neighbor had turned the tables a bit.

Attachment 46405
    I'm noticing two Castillian flags in the diplo scroller or whatever you want to call those little boxes. >.>. Can I reasonably assume that those are insults? :P

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    That's so HRE with more electors than members.

And one of those electors is supporting a non-member as emperor...
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

No Rebellions Mod for Crusader Kings II
    OMAN in Newbie Game
    Punctuation it: can go, pretty; much? Anywhere,

....WHAT? That...just....what?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I guess that wins the "Most Amazing Performance the AI Ever Did With The Timurids" award...

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    I guess that wins the "Most Amazing Performance the AI Ever Did With The Timurids" award...
    +1
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Relevant to the above, GB/England shenanigans

From the same game after I had forced GB to release Mali

And High Elder of the Bretons?

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamboozer View Post
    Tell me that's not Sharjah ruling the whole Middle East.
    mmmm... perhaps

And more bad geography (2 in one screenshot )

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrush View Post
    Looks like someone didn't pay attention during his geography lesson

Attachment 46366
    Speaking of not listening to geography lessons...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Namnlös.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	46437 Brazil in south america? Too mainstream...

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    ....WHAT? That...just....what?
    Happens all the time. Basically, when you control an area on a different continent which is mostly covered by one nation's cores, rather than <Your Nation> <Continent> it'll be called <Your Nation> <Country>. In this case, Portugal no doubt has cores on Tripoli, whereas Tripoli itself probably only has cores on some of those provinces.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrush View Post
    And more bad geography (2 in one screenshot )
    Bohemian Austria... which is controlled by Austria and contains no trace of Bohemia.

I do think you've won Strangest Pic of the Past Week!

This even happens with formable nations.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
    Nationality: Two Sicilian/Irish by descent, American by location
    Religion: Eastern Orthodox
    Ideology: Tradcon
    Issues: Free markets, monarchy, aristocracy, tradition, liberty, inequality, saving the mother tongue

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by I8Strudel View Post
    Bohemian Austria... which is controlled by Austria and contains no trace of Bohemia.

I do think you've won Strangest Pic of the Past Week!
    Probably because Austria is a Bohemian vassal. Though that is in itself, indeed, odd.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Probably because Austria is a Bohemian vassal. Though that is in itself, indeed, odd.
    I've only ever see that happen when the overlord is next to the vassal and it gives you a bigger name. I usually large vassals having their own name on the map.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    I think it's Bohemia being HRE, looking at MrCrush's pic of the Frottoman Empire. Still, Austria appears larger than them from that pic! (though I could be extremely wrong in reality).

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by emil209 View Post
    Speaking of not listening to geography lessons...

Attachment 46437
    You. Did. That. WITH AACHEN!! U MAD BRO??
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

+ Reply to Thread