+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 967 992 1017 1042 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 1092 1117 1142 1167 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,340 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post
    The Timurids only slaughtered and looted things that didnt surrender.
    That "only" is fairly large though, given that it's 15-20 million dead from his conquests (~4% of the Global Population) and the 7th most lethal conflict of all time.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Okay guys, I get it. I lost Haud to rebels. You can stop spamming me now. Please?!!!

This is what happens when I play Ethiopia. This is the weirdest Europe I have ever seen, I mean, just look at those Timurids, they actually got pushed back! And Guyenne is replacing France?! Ottomans no longer exist and have splintered into a million different states? Large Mamluks? Morea is the Byzantine successor-state, controlling Thrace? Russian states holding their own against the Golden Horde? Independant Normandy? THIS IS MADNESS!
    WritAAR of the Week, 5th of March, 2012
    Best Character Writer of the Week, 18th of March, 2012
    Trying to find a way to write a narrative-based AAR without it becoming tedious.

OK, I'm fairly new to this game and very new to these forums, but I think I've found a few things worth posting here.
    First is an odd one, but probably not unheard of. It is three-province Epirus (that's them in Kaffa, too), which surprises me, considering how pretty much the first thing that ever happens in an EU3 game is Epirus getting eaten by Naples.

Next up, is the one that I think is extremely bizarre, the Big Blue Blob completely wrecked before 1430, and I had nothing to do with it! They were ganged up on by Burgundy, Castille and several others, and have lost most of their land (despite holding a few originally Burgundian provinces). Since I took the screenshot, France took back Normandy, but I don't know if that's any sign of a comeback. I always play Lucky Nations Off, so that could partially explain it.

And lastly, another very weird one I took from my multiplayer game I have going with a friend. Highly successful Danzig!! They hold much of the old TO, split in two by Denmark and Riga.

Philosopher and History Freak warcry's Avatar
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Tripoli? Alive in 1430? IN IRELAND?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tripoliireland.png
Views:	144
Size:	743.5 KB
ID:	44789

lol wut?

Name:	magistrate.png
Views:	311
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	44790

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Semper FiSengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Beware The Chosen One!

Name:	120529359-4.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	44791

lol wut?
    Attachment 44790
    That is frustrating indeed when it happens. The game uses a higher precision for internal calculations than what it actually shows to the player. So in this case you probably have something lilke 3.998 magistrates which gets rounded to 4.00 for display purposes but is still considered to be less than four as far as the game engine is concerned.
    Last edited by Abraxas; 31-12-2011 at 10:04. Reason: failed quote tag
    The hunter who chases two rabbits misses them both. If you must fail, fail splendidly. Hunt two tigers.
    -Laibach

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    [img]-snip-[/img]

This is what happens when I play Ethiopia. This is the weirdest Europe I have ever seen, I mean, just look at those Timurids, they actually got pushed back! And Guyenne is replacing France?! Ottomans no longer exist and have splintered into a million different states? Large Mamluks? Morea is the Byzantine successor-state, controlling Thrace? Russian states holding their own against the Golden Horde? Independant Normandy? THIS IS MADNESS!
    Besides its overall highly fractile nature, I see that Aragon is having a lot of success in France, and Burgundy and Aragon are colonizing England. Is that Galicia in Africa?

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ZechsMerquise73 View Post
    Besides its overall highly fractile nature, I see that Aragon is having a lot of success in France, and Burgundy and Aragon are colonizing England. Is that Galicia in Africa?
    Nope, thats all thats left of Morocco. Galicia controls the north-western tip of Iberia and thats all.
    WritAAR of the Week, 5th of March, 2012
    Best Character Writer of the Week, 18th of March, 2012
    Trying to find a way to write a narrative-based AAR without it becoming tedious.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Alrin View Post
    Beware The Chosen One!

Attachment 44791
    It must be dovakhin

EDIT: Stopped them all with his voice wielding power of an ancient nord art ?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Ehrm...calculating error, or did I miss something here?

Also, you might not be able to see it, but the Jalayirids inherited the Golden Horde. This is played on the last D&T alpha, where the hordes are back to pre-DW, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post

Okay guys, I get it. I lost Haud to rebels. You can stop spamming me now. Please?!!!

I've seen flanders in Italy, where Naples in your picture is.
    Your picture isn't that strange.

The mighty nation of Btiihatr..

Poor scotland(Gealic highlands in that one island chain to)..

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

So apparently the Ottomans in my game were eaten up by the Mamluks, and ...Bosnia?

Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by homy_dog34 View Post
    So apparently the Ottomans in my game were eaten up by the Mamluks, and ...Bosnia?
    Who's busy with the OccupyMedievalIreland over there?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    Who's busy with the OccupyMedievalIreland over there?
    Navarra? Utrecht? Genoa?

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    Navarra? Utrecht? Genoa?
    Connnacht?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Philosopher and History Freak warcry's Avatar
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Oh boy, that monarch must be one of the all time most hated ruler. God i hate regency council. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Attachment 44853

In my game as Russia, I discovered that Khandesh can into space as well!
    I have just reloaded as them to get a better picture
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

So, just screwing around with Vanilla DW. I started a brand new Grand Campaign. I selected Castille. When the game loaded, I did two things:

1. I released Galacia as a vassal.
    2. I saved the game.

Then I resigned, started a new single player game, selected the game I'd just saved, and selected Galacia as my nation.

And this is what I saw:

The ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD is Terra Incognita.

Also, my mission is to improve my relationship with Portugal. Only I can't because I don't know where they are. Despite being right next to them.

+ Reply to Thread