+ Reply to Thread
Page 1051 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 951 976 1001 1026 1041 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1061 1076 1101 1126 1151 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,020 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Aaaand.... it is not the eighteen years war scenario?
    I think it lasted a bit longer than that...

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Send spies everywhere you can. Ally with russia, and france, and beat those ottomans in at least one frony yourself. It may be the only way to defeat the evil muslims. And don't despair - the OE historicaly was at least equaly strong, or maybe even stronger. And lost. To poland, and Austria. Aaaand.... it is not the eighteen years war scenario? If so then you are doomed anyway as netherlands. At war with spain... SPAIN!!!
    The siege of Vienna is basically the Story of how Poland Saved Europe's ass but got no thanks for it.
    "Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into the collective." - Genghis Khan

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    The fall of Catholicism is at hand. Miscmods: Peace of God.

And in case anybody needs the color code:
    Myself and Bohemian light blue: Protestant
    Darker blue (Ukraine): Reformed
    Lighter blue (The Hansa): Hussite
    Dark Brown: Jewish
    Light Brown: Orthodox
    If you really think the protestant and hussite colors on there are blue then you need to look at a color scale, that or I am color blind XD

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband

I had no involvement in this what so ever as amazing as that may seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius Rex View Post
    Konstantinopolis...The Crossroad of...nothing new
    Last edited by Mostafa Maher; 05-12-2011 at 22:56.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    If you really think the protestant and hussite colors on there are blue then you need to look at a color scale, that or I am color blind XD
    You know, I've never really looked at those colors outside of a blue-scale. o.o. I always assumed they were on the same scale because the Reformed faith definitely has some blue in it. But yeah, now I see that Protestants and Hussites have more gray in them than blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius Rex View Post
    What mod is that? There seem to be a lot of new provinces!

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    Haha, I thought the exact same thing but figured it was a problem with me since no one commented on it.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

You know, I've never really looked at those colors outside of a blue-scale. o.o. I always assumed they were on the same scale because the Reformed faith definitely has some blue in it. But yeah, now I see that Protestants and Hussites have more gray in them than blue.
    Admittedly reformed and protestant are blue in the base game.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Maybe not amazing by the standards of this thread but I still found it pretty funny:

(talking about Iberia in general, not the Burgundy peace thing)
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

This is not just the case of them having more grey in them, neither of those shades have a drop of blue. The light one is dead, flat, neutral gray and the dark on is a slight touch darker grey.

Everyone who is colour-blind has a unique story about how they found out, yours is the paradox forums! I know people who found out when they were in there twenty even, its crazy how long you can go without realizing it.

I know Great Britain were godly on the seas but on land...

Isn't this a bit excessive?

Imperium Romanum Sacrum Nationis Germanicæ
    This is genius. Finally the british high command found out its Endsieg weapon. Flying ships like in "One Piece". Game over France. Glory to the British Commonwealth!

That is so awesome :P

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

that's so cool
    now the british empire is undoubtly the king of the world
    "Upon hearing of the Japanese attack on the United States of America at Pearl Harbor, bringing America into the war against the Axis powers, Churchill exclaimed “We have won the war!”"

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Quote Originally Posted by IndirectHero View Post

Isn't this a bit excessive?
    Is that what they call the ship of the desert?
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    I believe this (rightfully so) belongs in "Strange Screenshots".

Awsome!!!!

I thought I had some great weird screenshots for you all, but a look in my screenshots folder shows they're all whole world images - is F12 not the way to take an image of what you're looking at at the moment?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

No, you want F11 for that.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

+ Reply to Thread