+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 946 971 996 1021 1036 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1056 1071 1096 1121 1146 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,920 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by The Blood Eagle View Post
    Same thing happened to me, apparently that's how this thread made it to 1k pages, as the repository of things people put effort into showing others but now will never be seen by anyone
    Are you kidding? If your post hadn't been merged into this thread I'd never have seen it. Now I get to laugh at King William Clinton of England along with the many, many others who are subscribed

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Sorry, I forget to take a picture of this, but its still really strange.

Bohemia - with negative prestige, as they were recently lost about 10 provinces in total to Austria and I, just inherited four countries at once, and big ones at that. And then a year later, 5 province Bavaria was inherited by them as well. Insane.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

looks like the man is in the house, as far as Scandinavia is concerned.

Other than British Iceland and Danish islands (+20% trade income) .

Too bad I can't have any merchants yet, I'm just digesting the massive infamy once again. Still wondering what I'll do next though, maybe I'll just play nice and get some trading going on, maybe colonies, maybe conquering some muslim territories for the modifiers, since I have a good missionary adviser.

Finland? Conquering Sweden? Oh irony, thy name is EU3.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Hell yeah Finland! Get some!
    Faugh a ballagh!

"A mans got to know his limitations" -Dirty Harry

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

If Finland conquers Sweden it will exactly be 1399 Sweden borders.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Am I missing something here?

Okay, this gets kinda complicated. I'm Muscowy, things are going ok. Annexed Yaro, bribed the GH off my back, when I got a mission to annex Ryazan. They're allied with Novgorod, but I think "Okay, I'll hit Ryazan real hard and then figure something out with Nov." So I war dec, get Ryazan on the ropes while keeping Novgorod busy, and annex Ryazan. During this, Novgorod decides to war dec Tver. Next mission? Vassalize Tver.

So now I'm coming to Tver's rescue, even though we're not allies, because I figure Novgorod will just annex them and mission failed. I manage to defeat Novgorod (it was pretty close for a while there), keeping him down while Tver is taking territory. I figure Tver will make peace soon, Nov is out of the fight, so I war dec Tver. Tver makes peace, taking three provinces, but not before most of my troops are in position to seige him.

Tver has six regiments in Novgorod province. He wants to move them to Rzhev to break my seige. But I have six regiments there too, and more nearby to call in. So he issues the move order, cancels it, re-issues, re-cancels, so on, so forth. I decide to break the loop and send some men to Novgorod. They get there, then stand around watching Tver's army going around in circles... The two armies never actually start fighting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlond View Post

Tver has six regiments in Novgorod province. He wants to move them to Rzhev to break my seige. But I have six regiments there too, and more nearby to call in. So he issues the move order, cancels it, re-issues, re-cancels, so on, so forth. I decide to break the loop and send some men to Novgorod. They get there, then stand around watching Tver's army going around in circles... The two armies never actually start fighting...
    Armies never fight on third party territory as long as it stays neutral. Don't know if WAD or a feature.

My armies have never been picky about that before... I notice a nation trying to go around my armies through someone else, I get mil access and send mine in, they fight it out right there.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    If Finland conquers Sweden it will exactly be 1399 Sweden borders.
    Plus I think the Göteborg province (wich is owned by Denmark), colonised Lappland and the Eastern Finnish lakes provinces, wich is Novogrodian in 1399. *addicted*
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

in my latest Naples game I saw a single Bruneian ship carry a single Bruneian regiment that annexed Corfu. I forgot to take a screen though

@Zorlond: I think your problem is probably that Tver doesn't have military access through Novgorod, so they won't fight you there. I know that my armies won't fight the AI's if I've somehow left them in neutral territory (until I secure access that is). Would make sense if it worked the other way around too.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club

Playing MEIOU 5.2:

There's a Greek-Sunni Byzantine Empire (defender of the faith to boot) hiding somewhere in the TI and my armies would very much like to say hello to them sometime in the next hundred years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by meldok View Post
    Armies never fight on third party territory as long as it stays neutral. Don't know if WAD or a feature.
    I seem to recall doing so a number of times?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

These are from my first century in my first non-cheating, Divine Wind, Castille game.
    I don't remember hearing of the country called DSNAD

Lisboa COT gone (I was 50 years late to realize it, but whatever)!

This is a Burgundian army retreating from a battle with Liege while Austria and France fight in Burgundy for their separate political gains. Politics.

I think I'm in love with my British Isles. (Look at Hansa in Scandinavia with Scotland, those 2 and Teutons fought Norway 4 times in 30 years.)

Negative chance? Does the Missionary go rogue and start spreading Protestantism instead?
    Last edited by Reddenbawker; 26-11-2011 at 06:18.

As long as you both have mil access, you fight right there.

Anyhow, check out this Europe... What happens if you don't intervene in Europe for a long time.

Friss... French Swiss.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband

OH MY GOD

Also, is it just me, or does this Central Europe look too orderly?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius Rex View Post

OH MY GOD
    Looks like it's time to pray to your deity for hope.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Novgorod had a major revolt 10 years into the game. I had absolutely no involvement.

Unrelated game. No idea how this happened. (Btw it is a mix of Miscmods and DAO Lite so Cyprus is Jewish.)
    Last edited by xcrissxcrossx; 26-11-2011 at 08:24.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    That is completely false. If you both have military access, you can very well fight on third-party soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    Negative chance? Does the Missionary go rogue and start spreading Protestantism instead?
    There's nothing odd about that, it happens in everyone's game (well, if you play as a Catholic). It's to prevent any chance of you changing a
    "rogue" province's religion during the Reformation-period.

+ Reply to Thread