+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 917 942 967 992 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1042 1067 1092 1117 ... LastLast
Results 20,321 to 20,340 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    You want to know what I think is madness? You people spamming the crap out of this thread by not cutting down on Eliphas8's post. XP

Anyway, my question to Eliphas is: When did you start your campaign?

also yes big countries like that do fall, bavaria was torn apart by rebels.

I have no idea how this happened

Guess it's not so weird since it's happening to me, but there's only one word that I can say right now "Jackpot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecheese View Post

Guess it's not so weird since it's happening to me, but there's only one word that I can say right now "Jackpot!"
    It'll be fun keeping them from trying to break the PU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecheese View Post

Oh yeah! Now goo build a huge army till you inherit!
    I like cookies... And ruling the world... Mostly cookies...

Receivers of " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"
    Svip
    Rensslaer

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Awesome! This is so rare! The Netherlands have fo- wait...what?

This happened in Death & Taxes (which quickly became one of my favourite mods, due to the empires actually getting quite nice borders, and countries forming more often, though this is a very wierd case), and I have no idea why. The Netherlands didn't actually form, but seem to have rebelled from someone. How they got the core is something I'm still puzzled about, the only other core they have seems to be in Ghent.

Heck, it's quite a strange game indeed. Bohemia expanded into Hungary quite nicely (although they have an army that's far larger then mine, even though I have Burgundy as a vassal, which is the same size in the screenshot.), Pommerania is pretty big, although they've recently received some DoWs, Castille formed Iberia after annexing Portugal and invaded Italy instead of North Africa, and the Ottomans aren't pushovers!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by UnitRico View Post
    Awesome! This is so rare! The Netherlands have fo- wait...what?
    This happened in Death & Taxes (which quickly became one of my favourite mods, due to the empires actually getting quite nice borders, and countries forming more often, though this is a very wierd case), and I have no idea why. The Netherlands didn't actually form, but seem to have rebelled from someone. How they got the core is something I'm still puzzled about, the only other core they have seems to be in Ghent.
    Probably, what happened is that a foreign power owned the province, then Dutch nationalists appeared and took the province. If, at the time, all the other Dutch-culture countries existed, then Netherlands would have been the next choice. And when nationalists take a province/provinces, the new country will get cores on all of those provinces.
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”
    -British Prime Minister David Lloyd George

1 Student
    Nationality: Anglo Canadian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democratic
    Issues: Pro Military
    Militancy: 0 (+0)
    Consciousness: 9 (+1.63)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post

also yes big countries like that do fall, bavaria was torn apart by rebels.
    Really? I could've sworn that looked like it came out of a scenario with already better borders. Seriously, the borders look too good. :P

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Really? I could've sworn that looked like it came out of a scenario with already better borders. Seriously, the borders look too good. :P
    Just another weird thing from it, when the game was over the borders where much worse though so i cought it at its best, I think what happened is that the Hordes blobbed massiveky and then fell apart when that happens the borders are usually pretty nice which managed to stick around for awhile because of Death and Taxes being a more stable world.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by ViperhawkZ View Post
    Probably, what happened is that a foreign power owned the province, then Dutch nationalists appeared and took the province. If, at the time, all the other Dutch-culture countries existed, then Netherlands would have been the next choice. And when nationalists take a province/provinces, the new country will get cores on all of those provinces.
    Hmm, that makes sense. I'm guessing that's what happened, then.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    I have no idea how this happened
    You're playing the very latest version of Miscmods. In the new version, Nomads can settle if they either expand or contract far enough. Note that they are now have alliances and royal marriages. Assuming they have access to the sea, every coastal province on the map can be the Horde's. ; )

Saxony is voting for... Ethiopia?

Second Lieutenant SpeedyDeletion's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by zxc View Post

Saxony is voting for... Ethiopia?
    My guess is that Saxony somehow turned Orthodox (HRE minors have done that sometimes). That combined with the fact that electors only vote for nations that share their religion explains why they'd go with Ethiopia.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

don't know if it is usual or not but I have personally never seen this happened:

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

o_o NEVER seen the AI do that...barely managed to pull it off myself.

(the players are Aragon and Burgundy, we had no hand in what happened in England)

:facepalm: They took Aquitaine instead of England (and they kept Aquitaine for years!)

I wish the Ottos learned a thing or two with AI Byz

This is awesome!

why should the AI settle for Lessrocco when it can have Mor(e)occo
    how did it grow that big anyway?
    I am Timbrizcha, destroyer of worlds.

So Byzantium has fallen (no surprise there) but what is surprising is to whom

Silly Algiers what are you doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by psantos378 View Post
    So Byzantium has fallen (no surprise there) but what is surprising is to whom

Silly Algiers what are you doing there?
    Either they're the Sunni DotF or they got involved through an alliance with one of the Turkish minors.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbrizcha View Post
    why should the AI settle for Lessrocco when it can have Mor(e)occo
    how did it grow that big anyway?
    I don't know, they ate the Ziyyanids, then the Hafsids, and at one point ate lybia from the Byzantines. They never had any kind of problems and are quite strong, i like it that way...
    They also own Naxos and one province in Anatolia

+ Reply to Thread