+ Reply to Thread
Page 1006 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 906 931 956 981 996 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1016 1031 1056 1081 1106 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,120 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by ercpkr View Post
    Speaking of weird wars, I saw this and saved the screenshot (on another computer though):

Novgorodian Conquest of Novgorod

imagine nizhny novgorodian reconquest of nizhny novgorod against novgorod

Yeah. That isn't Castile.

(Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions, Extended Timeline, DAO Map and More!)

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sihulm View Post
    What's with Scotland controlling all of France? I can't tell which is which!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by farecoal View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed protestant Novgorod?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The amount of Scotland in that screenshot is appealing to my Scottishness.
    A rebel without a cause.

Κατεπάνω Καλιφορνίας Zenith Darksea's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Hang on, you didn't mention the strangest thing about that screenshot - the AI appears to have formed Russia!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    Hang on, you didn't mention the strangest thing about that screenshot - the AI appears to have formed Russia!
    It's Death & Taxes, so you don't need any specific provinces for Russia, just 25 Russian ones.

(Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions, Extended Timeline, DAO Map and More!)

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    It's Death & Taxes, so you don't need any specific provinces for Russia, just 25 Russian ones.

That is a much better system

So, in my Byzantine game, I sent some patriot rebels to take Rhodes. That was 40 years ago, and when I load up, it appears that the Knights really don't want to give up that island.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Indrae View Post
    So, in my Byzantine game, I sent some patriot rebels to take Rhodes. That was 40 years ago, and when I load up, it appears that the Knights really don't want to give up that island.

Why not reconquer them? they kind of suck and rarely have any allies beyond maybe Venice putting them in their Sphere of Fear

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Indrae View Post
    150% siege?
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”
    -British Prime Minister David Lloyd George

1 Student
    Nationality: Anglo Canadian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democratic
    Issues: Pro Military
    Militancy: 0 (+0)
    Consciousness: 9 (+1.63)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ViperhawkZ View Post
    150% siege?
    The Knights will not be defeated.
    The Historical Plausibility Project

"Oh Lord Shiva, protect us from the fang of the cobra, the claw of the tiger, and the vengeance of the Afghan" -old Hindu prayer

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeHoi 2 Beta500k club

Not so much strange as sad:

France had the mission "Annex Orleans"...

Ooooops...
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, they made me an authority myself" - Albert Einstein

My Demi-Mod color is GOLD. If I'm posting in this color, I'm not just being a jerk. I use WHITE for that.

"The Game"... my first AAR. Armageddon v1.2 Mod-34, Germany.
    Winner, Q2-2008 HOI-2 Comedy Award.
    Winner, 2008 Iron HeAARt Award for the best HOI-2 AAR of 2008.
    Autocrat of Earth in the Forum Game "Ad Astra"
    Welcome to BloodCarnage... Hope you like snakes! - A Dwarf Fortress succession game.

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post
    Why not reconquer them? they kind of suck and rarely have any allies beyond maybe Venice putting them in their Sphere of Fear
    Because they are catholic, and will come defender of faith yellow blob invasion on Byzantium. Propably that. :P

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by impspy View Post
    The Knights will not be defeated.

"When the Turkish invasion force of 400 ships arrived on Rhodes on 26 June 1522, they were commanded by Mustafa Pasha.[2] Sultan Suleiman himself arrived with the army of 100,000 men on 28 July to take personal charge. "

LOL

also check this out , candar held thrace for 50 years,

HOLY ****! I mean...er...thanks...

You have no idea how ridiculously amazing this is when you're going up against a France with 6 times your income and army size.

yurop b mad

You are playing Taira?

If you mean me , i was planning to do cyprus. but it turned to a classic observer

The Knights of Sulaiman! Led by the greek sultan Marcus Antonius I Laskaris. It is their sworn purpose to wage holy jihad and reclaim Judea from its unlawful occupier, the Duke of Jerusalem.

+ Reply to Thread