+ Reply to Thread
Page 994 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 894 919 944 969 984 992 993 994 995 996 1004 1019 1044 1069 1094 ... LastLast
Results 19,861 to 19,880 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Not to mention the Turkmenistani invasion of the Kazakh
    Resurgent Yuan and Oirats (already mentioned)
    Quebec/Texas in Russia (already mentioned)
    Crimea in the wrong place
    Mongolia living up to its reputation... in modern times

Wow, that screenshot is just a can o' wierd. o.O
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

No, no, no . . . >.<. I don't think you people understand the magnitude of Tibet. Sovereign Tibet is THE most surprising thing in that shot. This is not up for debate. It IS the MOST surprising nation in that shot. To even suggest that some other nation (I dare not even speak their names) is more surprising than Tibet is blasphemous!

Gosh, that screenshot just goes to show that the AI can't manage an empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    No, no, no . . . >.<. I don't think you people understand the magnitude of Tibet. Sovereign Tibet is THE most surprising thing in that shot. This is not up for debate. It IS the MOST surprising nation in that shot. To even suggest that some other nation (I dare not even speak their names) is more surprising than Tibet is blasphemous!
    You have to admit, though. Communist China collapsing into dynasties that have been dead for ages -is- pretty interesting/shocking. The fact that Tibet also broke off is just icing on the cake :3

Europa Universalis IV

If I created another post committed to blowing my sarcasm out of proportion, I think I would just get old. :P. So yes, there are indeed many seriously wrong nations in there. . Commie China turning into Commie Yuan, Tibet, etc. makes that mod seem a little broken . . .

If I created another post committed to blowing my sarcasm out of proportion, I think I would just get old. :P. So yes, there are indeed many seriously wrong nations in there. . Commie China turning into Commie Yuan, Tibet, etc. makes that mod seem a little broken . . .
    What mod is it anyway?

Rising Nations, maybe?

Europa Universalis IV

I can say for certain that it is not Rising Nations. >.>. Just look at the screenshot differences. XP. I thought it was airotciV, but the fonts are off . . .

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    What mod is it anyway?
    I can say for certain that it is not Rising Nations. >.>. Just look at the screenshot differences. XP. I thought it was airotciV, but the fonts are off . . .
    I can assure you: That IS Aitrociv
    It's the same map-model as in Aitrociv :P

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You know what I find weirdest about that?

Texas actually looks a lot like Texas:

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    I can assure you: That IS Aitrociv
    It's the same map-model as in Aitrociv :P
    That mod looks kind of awesome. I'm going to have to have a look at it.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Falc View Post
    You know what I find weirdest about that?

Texas actually looks a lot like Texas:

Close, but not enough.

Where to begin...

Spain and Scandinavia formed.
    Venice is the new Byzantine Empire. They have Egypt too.
    Transylvania is main Balkan power.
    Ferrara is main Italian power.
    Cyprus expanded in Anatolia.

But the worst of all is...

It's 1600 and there's ONE colony in America, the Hanseatic colony of Pernambuco!
    (I'm Cherokee BTW. I reloaded as Bavaria because I wondered why I didn't see any ship.)

OPM Portugal is the ONLY nation with QFTNW. Here's the extant of their exploration:
    Last edited by Myrmidones; 16-09-2011 at 17:24.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

poor Ulm

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

ok, I am not a veteran player though I know EU3 for quite some time - but seriously, how much infamy a human player can possibly reach? because I didn't look at the "infamy-meter" very frequently, but now I'm bit of shocked

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I like how your golden horde is seeping into germany :]
    Please developers make the German flag prettier, the graphics looks like crap compared to the Brandenburg, Prussian or similar Aachen flag.

http://eu4wiki.com/Europa_Universalis_4_Wiki

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post

ok, I am not a veteran player though I know EU3 for quite some time - but seriously, how much infamy a human player can possibly reach? because I didn't look at the "infamy-meter" very frequently, but now I'm bit of shocked
    Sadly there's a bug that when you burn a colony in a high population province you can get a ridiculous amount of infamy for it (I got 999 infamy for burning a colony in one of those 999999 provinces in china)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

infamy is tied to population , but you shouldn't be able to take cities with 100+ people ...
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    [img/img]

Much rabble. How you manage them?

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

1000th page!

Edit: damnit...... next post will be then....
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

+ Reply to Thread