• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AmbassadeBelgie

EVIL DICTATOR!
11 Badges
Sep 21, 2003
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
SPAMMERSBEWARE.jpg

NOTE: This is a PURPOSELY crash and burn AAR. I shall haphazardly rule a small Presidential Dictatorship South American country from 1836 TO GREAT POWER OR BUST! Enjoy at own risk :D

COMING SOON
TO PUBLIC AREAS NEAR YOU
-unless you live in our country-!!!!!!

dictator.jpg

OUR COUNTRY HONOURS FREEDOM!!!
FREE SPEECH WE GUARANTEE!!!
YOUR LIVES MEAN SOMETHING TO US!!!

WE ARE the Coolest on the Equator: ECUADOR SHALL [MUST] RULE THE WORLD!!!​

GameSetting specs to follow shortly (first I need to purge my computer of previous scraps of custom Vicky scenarios... I'm gonna reinstall from scratch and put on the latest VIP and official patches, so aftertomorrow probably, cos I'm in the middle of...mock exams...)!

I understand why that guy on the first pic is begging for schools for "his children" ... he didn't even know how to spell arithmetics ...

Is that a real book?

Wenis said:
Is that a real book?

Yes Wenis, somebody made a guide on how to launch a coup and become a successful dictator. :rolleyes:

Looks good!

SeanB said:
Yes Wenis, somebody made a guide on how to launch a coup and become a successful dictator. :rolleyes:

Don't worry Wenis

Only after SeanB's comment did I notice it didn't actually exist too :D

Right, now I'm going to write entry one :D

[FONT=PALATINO_LINOTYPE]PREFACE[/FONT]

Olifranc stared down at his parish. Oh the pitiful souls in their unnatural states: The states of thinking. They are not fit to think for themselves, they’ll hurt their brains, but hey! He, the Archbishop of Quito, would put a stop to that!

He went on with his sermon:

”Our nation is so great we don’t even need schools to spell arithetic! We are the coolest on the Equator and so we can choose our OWN way of spelling! Did Jesus ever go to school? No sirree! Why should you? Come to Mass whenever you feel like you did something wrong, for only He can judge you!” and he pointed to the ceiling, where was a great mural worn to the colour of stone, but with still slightly visible an effigy of Jesus pointing to the sky, pointing to God. And the government had put a beautiful portrait of the President in the same direction as Jesus’ hands, just to remind the Church of how cool it was to be friends with the Presidential Palace.

The Year was 1836, and it was January 2nd. The not so beloved President Flores had retaken possession of the country after a brief time of exile to Colombia. Those damned Colombian and Venezuelan officials still littered the country with their so-called “rights” for liberating the region from the Spanish toreadors, and half the government was composed of them.

But Ecuador didn’t mind, for a new rush of enthusiasm had gripped it!

Don Delgado- full name Gordito Delgado- was pushing the people into the most liberating revolution: Liberation from the Liberators.

Gordito Delgado had gathered ten-thousand men and stormed the Presidential Palace, Carondelet. Now he had settled, and his wife was pregnant. He was a pretty old-school type of guy, and so he said one evening at dinner:

WE ARE SO COOL AT 0° LATITUDE, WE SHOULD RULE EVERYTHING AROUND US!

And so it was decided. In the next year he recruited a good sixty-thousand men, which he entrusted to a certain warlord, Hungarian Lord, a vulcanous stranger called Wenis, SeanB of SeanBia (somewhere -they say- off Ethiopia), a lifeless obvious captain, Lifeless, and a more reasonable man, Vincent Julian, descendant of the Juliani of Rome. Gordito got ready to forge a Big-Daddy Empire: An Empire his future son would then rule unruly.

Damn he's discovered our evil plans! Fleeeeeeeeee!

Right, I'm still trying to sort out my Victoria installation (I'd installed patch and the latest VIP and on my test run it froze on Jan 2 1836...

So while we wait, here comes the fun bit!

ALL RIGHT! I NEED:

President of the Republic of Ecuador - Zebigboss Rocketman!!!!
Assumes the name of Gordito Delgado but may receive a nickname (= username if you wish) that the People will refer to him as.
Simply presides and has great weight on what direction the country takes overall.

His Ministers
Minister of War - SeanB
Has greatest weight on everything concerning troop placement, recruitment, and the sort (Ecuador has no navy... but might, should this guy choose to have one!)

Minister of Education - Olifranc
You guessed it! TECHS! Which way will Ecuador develop?

Minister of International Relations - Jose 'the War Monger' Hueblo (The War Monger)
Ah, well this guy's pretty f*ed isn't he :D
Nah, he still keeps the greatest weight on how to handle with which countries, who are friends (nobody), who are enemies (everybody), and the like...

EDIT:
Minister of the Screw - Wenis
Title-bearing do-nothing prestigious position...

His pets
All generals in the field...
[CONFIRMED captains:]
Numerous! Come on you can read the AAR to know who :p
This can be anyone who wants to dip short-term into this AAR.
Note, can simultaneously be Minister.

AND NOW WE ARE ALMOST READY!
DROP DOWN A SELF-DESCRIPTION AND THE SOUGHT-AFTER POSITION, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! :D

Cheers,

Last edited:
AmbassadeBelgie said:
[FONT=PALATINO_LINOTYPE]PREFACE[/FONT]

Olifranc stared down at his parish. Oh the pitiful souls in their unnatural states: The states of thinking. They are not fit to think for themselves, they’ll hurt their brains, but hey! He, the Archbishop of Quito, would put a stop to that!

Alleluia !!! On our so high mountains of Ecuador, I feel cold, let's burn our libraries ! Books are just wood, let's use them for their first purpose ....

*kneeing and praying* "may we get screenies in this AAR, may we get screenies in this AAR, so we shall appreciate our nation's growing power and struggles ..."

But of course your Eminence!

But first, the game must begin! (If you want an official date, today is Jan 1, 1836, i.e. i haven-t started yet.) I'm trying to find out why the game freezes but this weekend itll definitely roll!

Veux-tu etre Ministre?

*paid in peanuts, one peanut per day per guy killed* :D

Ecuador?

We are screwed!!!

Fortunately we have the Dictatorship for Dummies Book.

Wait, it doesn't even exist?

Oh we are screwed.