• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Keserian

Sergeant
50 Badges
Nov 12, 2006
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Semper Fi
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
The soldier stumbled forward, he could hear the sound of a King Tiger rolling down the road, the Potomac defenses had fallen, and the soldiers of the Third Reich were crushing the last resistance in the United States. Most of the Western US had already fallen to the Japanese. He had to make it.

He stumbled forward, blood from the wound in his stomach soaking through his uniform. He could see it in front of him, a letterbox of all things, sitting undisturbed in the middle of the ruins of Washington. He heard a soldier behind him yell “Halt!” He spun around, seeing a Waffen SS soldier standing with a sub-machinegun pointed at him. The US soldier was not going to see his mission fail now, oh no.

The American spun around, lurching forward. He heard the rattle of the soldier firing, and a second later burning pain flashed through his body as the bullets ripped through his body. Better that he die now, he thought, than fall into the hands of the SS. With his remaining strength, he shoved the letter into the mailbox, catching a glimpse at the envelope, “To: President Roosevelt, From: William Markson.” William Markson sighed as the letterbox closed, closing his eyes as one final bullet entered his head, killing him instantly.

The Waffen SS soldier ran up to the box, blasting the lock off of the door with one well aimed shot. He opened the box to find it absolutely empty. He could have sworn the American had put something in...

Dear Reader,

My name is Colonel William Markson, United States Air Force, and I record this history for posterity. It was on January 1st, 1936 when we received a mysterious letter. The letter was written in my name, addressed to the President, and splattered in blood. What we found inside stunned us. Images of the American Pacific fleet burning at Pearl Harbor and German tanks rolling through Paris. The writer told us that on December 7th, 1941, the Japanese would attack and destroy the entire American fleet at Pearl Harbor, from the battleships, to the carriers.

We had the pictures checked by our intelligence agencies, and they were convinced that they were not faked. They were real. We have five years. Five years to prepare for war. Five years to awaken the American nation. Five years to get us ready for war.

The President seems oddly optimistic. How he manages that, I will never know, all I know is that from what the letter says, we must be ready, otherwise we might find out where those blood-stains came from.

[OOC]
Well, that's it. I know that the carriers weren't destroyed at Pearl Harbor, but in the first time line, they were. Hence the German soldiers in Washington and the Japanese invading the US Western Seaboard. And no, this won't be strictly HoI2, there will be plenty of character focus around Markson and some other people I have in mind. Stay tuned.
[/OOC]

Very good intro. Reminds me of an episode from Stargate SG-1. Any coincidences there? Otherwise good job.

I still hope for something aboput Manowar in Oh Canada! and I'll hope for somethin' about Blind Guardian in this AAR!! :D :wacko: :p

Blind Guardian said:
Mirror Mirror on the wall
True hope lies beyond the coast
You're a damned kind can't you see
That the winds will change
Mirror Mirror on the wall
True hope lies beyond the coast
You're a damned kind can't you see
That tomorrows bears insanity

I'm in process on writing stage two, I have to warn y'all, there's going to be a lot of build up before the war. As for Stargate, I must confess, I own all of the seasons on DVD, and I'm probably the biggest Stargate fanatic that you will ever meet. Yes, I was sort of inspired by Stargate to write this, but it more came from "How the heck can I get the United States aware of Japanese plans before 1940."

*Takes out Shock paddles* We're loosing him Doctor!

Yep, I'm back, and I'm continuing Mirror, Mirror. I lost the first save file in a hard-disk crash, but I found my HoI2:DD disk after I thought I had lost it, and I'm replaying. Hurrah!

Last edited:
See this through and you'll get a cookie:rolleyes:
*subscribed*

Yeah, definitely Stargatey, but see this through. American AARs are not as common as they ought to be.

Hurrah is right!

This looks cool.

Always on the look out for usa aars. I will be watching.

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update