• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bah, life always gets in the way of the important things! :mad:

Oh well. I hope this does come back some day, it should be finished. I want to see you invade Japan ;)

Arg...life... who needs it?

But seriously, that's too bad. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this as much as I have in the past :)()

I hope it does continue some time in the future though, even if I have to wait months for it.

Sad to hear grayghost, I've always been so pleased Armi took the time to show me this, I do hope you come back some time!

My goodness . I'm so shocked and saddened at the same time . You have no idea how much I really did enjoy this amazingly well scripted and dialogued tale of yours =( . I really really really do hope you get back into action soon , old bean . I really really do .

canonized said:
My goodness . I'm so shocked and saddened at the same time . You have no idea how much I really did enjoy this amazingly well scripted and dialogued tale of yours =( . I really really really do hope you get back into action soon , old bean . I really really do .
I pretty much agree with all of canonized comments. This is a sad time :(

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.

Also, I do hope I can get back to this on a regular basis, but I don't like to make promises that I may not be able to keep.

You may still see this updated from time to time, but it will probably only be Warlord Club stuff for awhile.

Once again, thanks. Your support has meant a great deal to me.

great, after days of neglecting important revision to read this (not just the aar but every freaking comment so i dont miss anything), its in a state of coma. loved it, not all of it if im honest but most, and i really really want to see what happens next.

rcduggan said:
What kind of Warlord Club things did you have in mind?

Right now there are just a few people that I am planning on inviting to join. Been trying to work with jeffg006, but the man is damn hard to get ahold of. Still working on it. Even public appeal in his AAR did not elicit a response. Bah...kids these days. :mad: ;)

Alas, to see real-life claim another victim :( ;)

More seriously, take all the time you need. A well-written AAR like this can go silent for many months, but still have appreciative readers when its writer is finally able to take up the pen (or keyboard) again. Trust me on this. :)

stnylan said:
Alas, to see real-life claim another victim :( ;)

More seriously, take all the time you need. A well-written AAR like this can go silent for many months, but still have appreciative readers when its writer is finally able to take up the pen (or keyboard) again. Trust me on this. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate that. And that is one of the reasons I am putting it on hold, I didn't want to start putting together hash updates just to get something posted. I am pretty happy with my effort so far and just dont want to half-ass it. Perhaps when things calm down (don't know when), I'll get back to this. Once again, thanks.

Just caught up to the whole thing. Great story keep it up! Are you building any special forces in game? Any mountain divisions?

Regards,
Immelman

Immelman said:
Just caught up to the whole thing. Great story keep it up! Are you building any special forces in game? Any mountain divisions?

Regards,
Immelman

Welcome Immelman. You arrived just in time for this to go on hold. I apologize, but if you have read some of the previous posts, I am just to busy to write at this time, and I don't want to sacrifice quality. I hope you understand, and thank you for taking the time to wade through this, I greatly appreciate it. I do hope to get back to this in time, I just can't promise when.

Here is my little petition . To that ghost out there the colour of this sub-forum's frames . That he might come back .

Why did I like this strange AAR ?
I call it strange for it is not like most others I've read .
To think I came upon this one firstmost amongst many .
I read and it changed .

I love this AAR , grayghost . I want it back .
It actually made me feel .
It was a noir movie unraveling in episodic format .
It's a masterpiece .

I love this AAR , grayghost . I miss it lots .
I want to feel the tension and the grip again
it was a love story of an AAR , both real and in my mind
It made me feel more human than I was before reading it

come back soon
old friend

love,
an old friend

canonized said:
Here is my little petition . To that ghost out there the colour of this sub-forum's frames . That he might come back .

Why did I like this strange AAR ?
I call it strange for it is not like most others I've read .
To think I came upon this one firstmost amongst many .
I read and it changed .

I love this AAR , grayghost . I want it back .
It actually made me feel .
It was a noir movie unraveling in episodic format .
It's a masterpiece .

I love this AAR , grayghost . I miss it lots .
I want to feel the tension and the grip again
it was a love story of an AAR , both real and in my mind
It made me feel more human than I was before reading it

come back soon
old friend

love,
an old friend

Thank you. That was quite heartfelt, if somewhat silly, but I am a sucker for silly. As I told you in my PM to you, I dont know when if ever I may get back to this, or for that matter just being a fan and particapant on this forum.

Thank you to an old friend from and old friend. (and here the only thing I can think is that you are making a dig at my age with that old friend bit. :D )

Just finished reading this today, been finishing it intermittantly at lunch for a week or two. It was very good so far. :)

Now, how can I use my mod powers and the power of peer pressure to bully Grayghost back to writing... *strokes chin and furrows eyebrows in thought* :mad:

Blade! said:
Just finished reading this today, been finishing it intermittantly at lunch for a week or two. It was very good so far. :)

Now, how can I use my mod powers and the power of peer pressure to bully Grayghost back to writing... *strokes chin and furrows eyebrows in thought* :mad:

That would take quite some doing, as even the great powers of canonized have been unable to sway me thus far. But in reality, my life has become tremendously bust of late, to the point of keeping me from coming on this wonderful forum except on very brief occasions. But thank you for taking the time to read what I did write and, I hope, enjoying it. As I have said before, I do hope to get back to this sometime, but I can make no promises.

But, look at it this way, your wily "mod powers" did get me to respond...that must be considered something. :D