• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 10: The new world​

Report from 1470-1475. After 3 years of war China versus Tibet endet. Supriseingly China was one that lost (well they had to pay). We have improved aur relations with Tibet since it was the only nation we knew. And they hate the Chinese as much as we do and they could be a good ally in the next Dragon war. But Tibet had problems beacuse they were in constant wars with the Changathi kanate.

The exploration was soon done. We explored the whole China and some land near china. The exploration army (now about 500 soliders returned to Manchuria). Now we only had to wait that the alliance with China expires(i discoverd some countries that have many wars. I will make a new figure-The spy master. He will report every 10 events of those nations so you can see their situation).

Chapter 11: The war of the Dragon part 3​

Report from 1475-1480. Aur alliance with China has expired in the year 1477. This time we have deleared war to china. We had over 100.000 soliders at their borders. We had a 3 step plan ready how to defeat China fully (probably i wont be able to complete the whole plan since the Chinese resistance).

After the fall of the first Chinese fortress the Chinese have send us a generus peace offer. But we didnt come for gold we came for land. With the declination of the peace offer the war hes only begun. Soon after that Tibet joined aur alliance versus china.

Spy master report:
-Tibet declared war upon Chagati kanate
-Myanmar joined the war on the same side as Vientiane in the war versus Dai viet, Ayutthaya and Pegu.
-Dai vet declared war upon Vientiane
-Vientiane joined the war on the same side as Myanmar in the war versus Arakan.
-Tibet accepted peace with their former enemies Timurid empire under the following terms: Tibet pays 75.
-Assam decleard war upon Myanmar.
-Vientiame joined the war on the same side as Myanmar against Assam.
-Myanmar accepted the with peace with their former enemies Daivet.
-Dai Vet joined the war on the same side as Ayutthaya in the war versus Malacca.
-Myanamr accepted peace with their former enemies Assam on the following conditions: Myanmar pays 8 gold.

Last edited:
Crushing China early on should put you in a good position to dominate Asia. 100k soldiers you say? Nice...hope you don't lose a lot to attrition, though.

I had some problems with the game and have accidently deleted some screenshots. So i wont continue from the year 1480 but from they year 1500. Dont vorry i will tell you everything what happened in the time between. First i won the war versus china and got 2 provinces Liatung and cheng (see the map) from the Chinese. In the time between, there was another war with China and momently im in war with China (fourth Dragon war). I got 200 gold from the third war. There were some wars between the nations under China. Beacuse the heavy losses against china in the sacond and the third Dragon war i decidet to wait with any counqest in China until I can assoult. In the meantime i will only defend me in any war with them. My interest of colonizing are momently Manchuria and Kamacatka. Since i got an inquisitor I can explore the lands I want to colonize. I will soon post chapter 12.

Is China such a high-attrition land than? Better to drop your troops along the Chinese coastline, crush their forces then cover/besiege all their provinces. They are not that large yet, with 100k men it should be possible.

Grundius said:
Is China such a high-attrition land than? Better to drop your troops along the Chinese coastline, crush their forces then cover/besiege all their provinces. They are not that large yet, with 100k men it should be possible.
I tried that in the sacond war and it didnt work. The siege has a too long duration (over 5 years). So i gave up the idea.

Chapter 12: The war of the Dragon part 4​

Report from 1500-1505. The defence against the Chinese was very sucsessfull. But we had problems with the revolts. Many people were revolting beacuse the long war. We have send about 18.000 men from Japan to hande the revolts. The chinese had the same problem. Their nation was allmost falling apart in the times of war. They had luck that they could very fast redeploy a big amount of troops in a very short time. My allies Tibet and ......(forgot the name some tribal nation see the last report :rofl: ) were a great help in the war against the Chinese. They were disturbing their armies, so the Chinese had to have atleast 30.000 men at the borders with them to prevent any bigger escalations on the front.

The only front in that we were defeating the Chinese was on the sea. The Chinese were constantly building new fleets to keep up with us, but they were no match for the royal Nippon fleet. We had minimal looses with maxsiumum effectivity.

Imho this war against China is only profitable if you can force them to yield their CoT's to you, then vassalize them.

Chapter 13: Gold rush​

Report from 1505-1510. We defeated the Chinese another time. They paid us much gold so we made peace with them. But the revolts were still there. The part of the state that was Manchuria and Korea was in chaos. Allmost every year they were minimal 2 revolts. Aur greatest problem was that we were runing aut of gold. The colonizem and the armies that were needet to control the revolts and defend the borders were very costy.

We didnt know how the Chinese get a such a big income so they could finance their wars (maybe they had a very cheap infantry-well i will try that to use less money too build new troops-momently 6 per 1000 soliders or they have a very big income). Well we have soon seen a smilar way aut of aur problems. We found a province with gold. After the colonization was sucsessfull (when the population of 700 was reached) we got an income of 65 from the province. As you can see Tibet shared with us their explorations. And guess what we found (guess:mad: the next post will be here to describe what we found :rofl: ).

Spymaster:
-Mallaca decleared war upon Atjeth.
-Mallaca entered a military alliance with China.
-China decleared war upon Atjeth.
-Dai Vet decleared war upon Mallaca.
-Vientian joined the war versus Malaca.
-Vijayanagar accepted peace with Delhi under the following terms they get 3 provinces.
-Arakan became vassals of Delhi.
-Janjing rose to to throne of China
-Vientian joined the war on the same side as Dai Vet versus Ayutthaya.