• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 5: The start of the Nippon mainland empire
Report from 1445-1450. In the year 1445-1446 not much interesting happend. Some people on the Ezochi island have revolted. Aur Dnyamo doesent tolerate any revolts, so he has made em burn for that. In the land of the rising sun there is no place for revolts. And the sacond event. As many times some Japanese pirates have been seen near the Sikoku island. The pirates are allways on the way from the Nippon waters to the Chinese waters where they raid ships. We can atleast say that we have the biggest fleet. So the pirates can do us no harm. With all aur 60 ships we are the greatest sea overmight in the nearby lands.

Since the alliance with the Chinese would soon expire we had to make aur own plan how to survive in this land. Alone we would not stand a chance, but with allys the situation would look much different. So we started to send money to Korea and Manchuria. Soon they were close friends to us. Than we have done the most important thing. We forced em to become aur vasals. With that we had everything to start fighting China on the mainland.

Last edited:
colonise vladivostok, i say, if its an asian empire you are after.
*subscibes*

Dionysius said:
colonise vladivostok, i say, if its an asian empire you are after.
*subscibes*
It is allready colonized. See the chapter times of peace well there is it not yet colonized but soon after that. As soonest I get an inqisitor i will try to colonize all the east Azia.

The north against the south, Japan and allies v.s China. Good luck!!!

Chapter 6: The new power in Azia​

Report from 1450-1455. All things come once to an end. As aur alliance with China. We could ally the Chinese again but we had aur own plans. Korea and Manchuria were glad to join aur alliance. All together we were more than a match for China-the greatest power in Asia.

But the Chinese were still working hard to become stronger. They found them an to us unknown ally and the have started a war to us unknown nation. The world is much bigger than anyone of us thinks.

We have send an exploration army into Manchuria to atleast reveal some to us unknown lands.

Last edited:
Not a bad AAR, I'll keep my eye on this.

Also note that our is spelled our, not aur.

Still great, though; fairly unique.

Chapter 7: The war of the Dragon part 1​

Report from 1455-1460. We started the year with anexxing the Korean and Manchurian lands to us. Whit that we had more land on the mainland as on the Japanese islands and the Taiwan island together.

From this moument on the Chinese saw as a serius threat. We soon saw them prepearing for war. They also canceled the military access that we were giving them. And they have stationed (sorry for the grammar in some words) about 80.000 soliders near the border. As we saw that, we started to deploy many troops. At the start of the war there were 46.000 soliders at the border with China.

The war started in the year 1460. The Chinese have decided to put everything on one card. So they have send all their armies to attack Jilin. The capital city of the Manchurian land. In my next report i will write about the battles for Jilin.

Good luck, you´ll need it. :)

I´ll keep my eye on this from now on.

Saulta

Chapter 8: The war of the Dragon part 2​

Report from 1460-1465. The war versus China has begun. We mustered all the forces we had and have put em in the province of Jilin. Jilin is a mouton province that can supply 40.000 men. All men that had to stay behind were guarding the lands nearby(about 10.000 soliders).

There were constant battles for 6 years. Aur soliders were brave but they were not able to hold the Chinese forever. They were autnumbered.In the last battle for Jilin they were defeated. But they have inflicted such big loses to the Chinese that they could no longer support the war. Soon a Chinese diplomat with a peace agreedment came by. We accepted it and earned some good gold. With that the first war against the Chinese ends.

Just caught up! Nice start. I thought Nippon is plagued by revolt events from the get go, but you seem to handle them well. Keep it up!

At least the Chinese were kind enough to pay back all the money you´ve lost in the war. Be sure to be better prepared for the next war. Use your navy to land troops in other parts of China to confuse them, and then move in and siege their northern provinces.

Keep up the good work!

Saulta

Chapter 9: A false alliance

Report from 1465-1470. As the war endet we enterd in an alliance with the Chinese (relation +5 :rofl: ). We didnt enter to mantain the good relations. We enter to explore the wide world. Since the chinese didnt want to share their explorations with us, we would explore their world with aur own army (the army that was exploring didnt had an inqisitor as leader). The plan was to help China in their wars (we had to gain military access wich we get automaticly if we are in a war with an ally). So the time has soon come. After 2 years of aur alliance China decleared war to Tibet.

First we have send the exploration army into China (5000 soliders). After that we made peace with Tibet so we didnt get any revolts beacuse the long wars (they were shureley glad that we made peace with them too). After that the great exploration could start (i will post the full map once i have explored everything possible). In the meantime the army was exploring we started to build an army that would finaly crush the Chinese might (180.000 soliders on the end).