• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Comantaries!!!

* I'm producing 3 Aircrafts Carriers, with more one very soon.

* The war in Romania were hard! They were resisting well (of course, they are in the "land of the Romans"), but after the fall of Bucharest they propose this peace above that give what I want: PP (Peace and Ploesti)

* I'm a little afraid of push deep into Turkey 'cause they can join the Allies, I've already seen this in some games, and, in my plans, I will DoW the Allies only in 1940 May (or when Germany launches the invasion of France)

Nehekara said:
Wow! A lot happened while I was busy busy celebrating the festival of light(Jul).
It is of greatest importance that the axis of evil is annihilated, all hail the Roman Empire!
Is Benito going to become emperor?
I hope you had a nice Christmans!!

Well, Benito wants to develop the SPQR (Roman Senate) once more, as you can see in Introduction

chefportnen said:
Damn those Turks! Take your revenge by burning Ankara and Istanbul! Show no mercy!
Istambul is already burning!! To Ankara and beyond!!!
:rofl:

Congo said:
Dont forget any shinny imperial BB! :D

Great AAR i love it!
Thanks!! Right now my emphasis will be in CV's but Super Heavy BB's will come soon.

Akaki said:
So... After you'll annex Yugoslavia, Romania and Turkey, make sure that it will be you who grabs whole France ;).
Whole France is difficult, but the Mediterrean sea cost is possible, I will do my best!

lifeless said:
very nice work! so youre gonna at war with albania forever? seems pretty gamey...:p
Yes, this have it's bonuses but also disavantages (Belligerance)

Edzako said:
Nice AAR, with help from Bulgaria and Hungary you should swalow Rumania realy fast, good luck.
Well, the update above agreed with you!
Thanks, and welcome to this AAR!!!

That was a pretty good peace offer.

Taking whole of France shouldn't be THAT hard. Just attack before Germany, use your mobile forces to reach Benelux and finish off the rest of France.

Earth's Savior said:
That was a pretty good peace offer.
True, too god to refuse, even whem my plan was to puppet the rest them the proposal change my mint.. But I have 15 years to come when I can accomplished my original plan.

Akaki said:
Taking whole of France shouldn't be THAT hard. Just attack before Germany, use your mobile forces to reach Benelux and finish off the rest of France.
Don't forget the British in North Africa and the RN, that I can't defeat yet.
France has also fortifications is the Alps, so it is hard, evem more in HSR..

Anyway I have to finish Turkey first, when I do it I can think about that, but for now only the RN makes the Duce think twice, but you idea sounds good for me, peharps I hear you, we will see..

chefportnen said:
Will you ever plan to stab the Hungarians and Bulgarians in the back? I mean, the Med is supposed to be an Itlalian lake, not a Bulgarian AND Italian lake.
Well, Bulgaria will return Constantinople to us, for money or for war, this is certain.

About Hungary: Hungary has land in the west bank of the Danube, so we will have to take it in order to re-estabilish the Roman Empire borders..

January 5th, 1939

With the end of war in Romania the Duce decides to Knock-out the last member of the "Belgrade-Ankara-Bucharest Axis", the evil Turkey! Finnally the Duce annexs the poor Albania and prepares for war into Turkey, a boring war, with many mountains, Cavalaries and 1918's troops.

The biggest part of the Turkish Army is around Constantinople.

The Turks made a bold move: the Invasion of Tobruk! :eek: Mas theirs Navy were totally destroyed is this offensive, and without supplies, the Turks dye of hungry in the desert. In this situation, without Air Force, without Navy, without Constantinople Turkey is ready to receive our OPERAZIONE PALESTRA, that consists in:

* Cut Turkey in two parts after an invasion through Black Sea.

* Teach the Turks a lesson for the destruction of the Colossus of Rhodes :mad:

* The 38 Italian divisions used in Romania will be seen action again here

turquiapropagandazv9.jpg

Turkish card calling people to use theirs 1918's weapons.

February 2nd, 1939

OPERAZIONE PALESTRA

Operazione Palestra begins with an amphibious assault with Tanks in Black Sea Turkish coast.

02defev39invasodaturquiop7.jpg

800px-120558_M11.39.jpg

Italian M11/39 Light Tanks invading the Turkish coast

February 4th, 1939

Another Mussolini's "jewel" is ready. This time is our first CVL.

14defev391pauc6.jpg

bw4.jpg

1st Italian CVL

February 24th, 1939

More than half of our Invasion Force is already in Turkey.

224defev39turquia2ju7.jpg

Artigliere%20a%20pranzo.jpg

Daily bread - the Italian soldier is well suplied in Turkey, thanks the control of Bosphorus and Dardanelos straits, plus Black Sea by Regia Marina

Last edited:
March 14th, 1939

The battle for Ankara is finished.

314demaro39turquia3ancaxq4.jpg

settima.jpg

Italian Army in the difficult Turkish terrain

May 13th, 1939

The Italian Army after destroying the Turkish troops in west (with Bulgarian help from Constantinople) head on to east, to capture the lasts Turkey territories.

413demaiode39turquia4sd9.jpg

June 14th, 1939

OPERAZIONE PALESTRA ends with the destruction of the last Turkish division by an Italian Tactical Bomber division.

514dejunho39turquia5pn7.jpg

Br20-disegno.jpg

fiatwo2.jpg

FIAR BR20 "Cicogna", the Italian Tactical Bomber in Turkey

timeturquiayn6.jpg

Turkish surrender is famous!!

The atmosphere in Northern Europe in tense, the Germans are threatening Poland that is guaranteed by the Allies, the WWII seems imminent..

Excellent. Now you have a border with the USSR. :)

Earth's Savior said:
Excellent. Now you have a border with the USSR. :)
1941 is far away yet..
=D

chefportnen said:
Huzzah! Now is the time of rearming and backstabbing...
Yes, I have only 2 month until the WWII starts and many fronts to defend: Alps, 2 in Africa, Turkey and Gibraltar.

Middelkerke said:
Now just sit back and let Germany do the dirty work :)
I can't leave Germany take all of France, but I'll wait until the French pot them troops in Maginot Line and then.. ;)

Roman Empire FTW!:D

Tomorrow I will update my frontiers and the situation in each one of it, general economic situation, production and the Armed Forces in general..

Nikolai said:
Roman Empire FTW!:D
Sorry, but what does "FTW" means??

For The Win:)

Ethiopia has troops of her own, so UK will have some problems there...
If you take out Gibraltar swiftly, you will have a much easier job in Mare Nostrum, also the allies will have great problems defending the middle east from two sides. Good luck in your poly-front war!

1st July, 1939 (2 months for WWII)

propagandagk0.jpg

After the end of the war against "Belgrade-Bucharest-Ankara Axis" the Duce commands the redeployment of the Italian troops to prepare for the Great War to come. Benito Mussolini calls it PROGRAMMA TESORO.

POLITICAL SITUATION

022deagostode39situaopout2.jpg

August 22th, 1939 (9 days for war)

The Italian Army is being trained in Infiltration Assault Doctrine. Increase the Italian morale and the nocturnal moves is priority for our Army.

TECHNOLOGIES

122deagosto39tecnologiapk6.jpg

222deagosto39tecnologiamu1.jpg

August 24th, 1939 (1 week for war)

After years of hard work and planning another "Duce jewel" is ready. It is the CV RM "Aquila"

ITcvl01_Aquila.jpg

In construction

ship_aquila.jpg

In construction

Launchofaircraftcarrier.jpg

Launch of the Aquila

424deagostode39aquilatt2.jpg

mussolini_fleet.jpg

Duce greets the RM Aquila crew

ECONOMY

322deagosto39sliderecnovp4.jpg