• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spacehusky said:
Did you release puppets in Africa?

You haven't been paying attention it seems :p , good going Darkness2006! All the more oil for you and less for the British ;) .

Spacehusky said:
Did you release puppets in Africa?
At least not in the last couple of updates..

General Jac said:
You haven't been paying attention it seems :p , good going Darkness2006! All the more oil for you and less for the British ;) .
Thanks, as we couldn't invade Britain now, we have to attack them elsewhere..

rcduggan said:
haven't updated in a litlte while... :\
Sorry, anothe Yatch race this weekend, third place this time!!

P.S.: I'm not at home, so I will only update next weekend, however, in the second half of September I will stay at home so I will update this AAR much faster, so I hope that you will like (or not, :wacko: )

This is the first time I've heard anyone say there'd be more updates in sptember.

wilegfass said:
This is the first time I've heard anyone say there'd be more updates in September.
It's very strange, but the Second Half of September is when the Brazilian Military High Schools organize their "Olympic Games". So, those who don't belong to the teams of the disputed sports (as sailing), can go home.

Well, I'm not happy by saying this, but I think that it's better.

When I started this AAR, exactly nine months ago, I didn't have a notion of how much time I would take to finish it. It became clear that after I went to the Brazilian Navy that my free time would decrease an so did my rate of updates and game play hours, now I can't update with regularity and I think that this is not fair, and I don't want to continue the AAR "just to say that is finished", what would inevitable lead to a fall in the general level of the AAR.

You can note that from December 19th to January 21st, the AAR went from the page 1 to page 14 and from January 21st to September 19th, from page 14 to page 30th.

Resume: lack of time lead to a general lack of motivation, updates and would lead to a fall in the level of the AAR.

So, we have two options:

1) If someone wants to continue this AAR, I will give to this person the SS that I have already taken and the saved game file.

or

2) I can finish this AAR by writing a "aftermath" of the final condition of the war, with some historical SS

I give you my apologizes but these are the only options that I can see. Hope you all understand it, and now is a good time to you say what did you think of the AAR and what do you think that has to be done.

I will wait for a volunteer to contact me about the AAR until September 27th, Thursday, to write the "finish" of the AAR. But I would really prefer to see this AAR continued by someone.

A good day for all!

Well, for me it was one of the best AARs of Italy.

And Italy is one of my prefered nations.

Please, I'm in a hurry now, posting only to ask the volunteers to continue the AAR to send me a PM talking about their wish and giving me an e-mail to what I should send the saved game file.

Well, until now I didn't receive any PM about candidates to continue the AAR, if you would like to do it, please send me one PM until tomorrow, so we can announce it to the community as I will be able to know to where send the SS and the saved game file.

Now it's official: The reader that will continue my Mare Nostrum AAR will be The Hunter.

I will continue to read this AAR and I hope that The Hunter will be able to continue writing with great success and enthusiasm!!
Hope that you all will like it!

Well, that's it, thanks for keeping with me all this time and keep going!!

The war goes on..

It might be awhile to post an update due to problems with the laptop (uninstalled the game so i could have a clean HoI2 for HSR and then the cd drive stop working ROFL ) i will do my best to get an update to you readers....

On another note does anyone know where to get a external Dvd drive these days in NZ?