• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nehekara said:
Will the colossus have any in-game effects?

No, it's just a way to improve the AAR
:D

Nehekara said:
Will the colossus have any in-game effects?

Yes it will increase sea trade by 40%....... ow wait wrong game

german general said:
Yes it will increase sea trade by 40%....... ow wait wrong game
yeah, but won't it expire when he discovers magnetism or something.

son of liberty said:
yeah, but won't it expire when he discovers magnetism or something.

You do not forgive any mistakes, huh??

:rofl:

January 15th, 1937

The final attack to Madrid! The Italian Army attacks with 28 divisions. Biggest part is infantry, but we also have some cavalary and 1 HQ. The Spanish army defends with 4 divisions, being 1 armored. The pictures bellow are self-explicated.

module04logo.jpg

Madrid's streets, before the battle begin.

spain_pass.jpeg

One of the cards putted in the spanish capital.

nopasaran.jpg

Madrid newspaper, in the day before the battle.

15dejanataquefinalmadriwu3.jpg

The battle

Madrid is finally taken by Italians after a hard battle.

evacuar.jpg

Madrid after the battle

Last edited:
February 14th, 1937

The end of Operazione Terra Nostra

After months of war, the Republican Spain falls upon the Duce's brave Italian Army. Regia Marina sinks with mercant Spanish navy in the same day. The war is finished. Republican Spain doesn't exist anymore, and the commies too, at least in Spain itself.

sunk.jpg

The sunk of the last big comercial ship of Spain.

14defevanexespanhaih1.jpg

1101380214_400.jpg

The Communist and Spanish general Pozas is the Man of the year, thanks to his honorable action of surrender his men and commit suicede after that.

Last edited:
I'm accepting sugestions!!!

What do I should do now??

I'm thinking about don't allie with Germany, thanks to my objective. Peharps invade France together with them and try something in the Balcans and/or in Africa..

So, it is tome for sugestions and some feedback, are you liking this AAR??

P.S.: It is my first one, so I'm a little insecure about the answers bellow.
=D

I think you should ally with Germany to get blueprints and wait for the start of the war historically. Stab them in the back when Italy is a world power once more ;) . You should also develop nukes, the Roman Empire shall be second in nothing! :D I am liking this AAR very much, as I said before, the historical pictures are great.

Do some random annexation in the balcans/anatolia. Be prepared for the race for France though! ;)

Spacehusky said:
I think you should ally with Germany to get blueprints and wait for the start of the war historically. Stab them in the back when Italy is a world power once more ;) . You should also develop nukes, the Roman Empire shall be second in nothing! :D I am liking this AAR very much, as I said before, the historical pictures are great.
I don't know, but one thing is certain, I will not ally with Germany this year, I will conquer more countries and see how the game will be.
And thanks for your opinion, the pictures are really funny. :D

Nehekara said:
Do some random annexation in the balcans/anatolia. Be prepared for the race for France though! ;)
See the next update, you will like it! ;)

chefportnen said:
Ally with Germany to get economic and technological help, then build your own bloc in the Balkans and Middle East. Once you're up to par or above with the Germans, stab them in the back. :D
Another thing is certain, I will attack Germany only when them will be focused in somewhere far from me, this can be done late in the game, but will be a big challenge.

March 14th, 1937

Anti-Comintern Pact Signature

Germany invites Italy to sign the Anti-Comintern pact and, of course, the Duce Benito Mussolini accepts immediately, ready to fight the Commies all around the world.

160px-Benito_Mussolini_1.jpg

Duce and his angry face against the Communists.

114demarpactoanticomunaov5.jpg

See a copy of the pact:

Agreement Guarding Against the Communistic International
The Imperial Government of Japan and the Government of Germany,
In cognizance of the fact that the object of the Communistic International (the so-called Komintern) is the disintegration of, and the commission of violence against, existing States by the exercise of all means at its command,
Believing that the toleration of interference by the Communistic International in the internal affairs of nations not only endangers their internal peace and social welfare, but threatens the general peace of the world,
Desiring to co-operate for defense against communistic disintegration, have agreed as follows.
Article I
The High Contracting States agree that they will mutually keep each other informed concerning the activities of the Communistic International, will confer upon the necessary measure of defense, and will carry out such measures in close co-operation.
Article II
The High Contracting States will jointly invite third States whose internal peace is menaced by the disintegrating work of the Communistic International, to adopt defensive measures in the spirit of the present Agreement or to participate in the present Agreement.
Article III
The Japanese and German texts are each valid as the original text of this Agreement. The Agreement shall come into force on the day of its signature and shall remain in force for the term of five years. The High Contracting States will, in a reasonable time before the expiration of the said term, come to an understanding upon the further manner of their co-operation.
In witness whereof the undersigned, duly authorized by their respective Governments, have affixed hereto their seals and signatures.
Done in duplicate at Berlin, November 25th, 11th year of Showa, corresponding to November 25th, 1936.
Viscount Kintomo Mushakoji
Imperial Japanese Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Joachim von Ribbentrop German Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

May 1st, 1937

In a meeting at Tirana, the capital of Albania, the King Zonga meets the famous Regia Aeronautica commander, General Ciano.

In this meeting, King Zog asked to Ciano the withdrawal of all Italian soldiers in Albania, because Your Majesty was worried about the Italian influence in his Kingdom.

Zog2.jpe

Zog in the left and Ciano in the right

May 2nd, 1937

The Duce is informed about Zog's demands, and send a order to the Army: The preparation of Operazione Mama Mia, (deposition of King Zog government).

May, 5th, 1937

King Zog insult the Italian people promoting a military parade in Tirana, the Albanian militaries salute their King with a traditional greeting.

pic38.jpg

pic27.jpg

May 6th, 1937

King Zog marries with Duce infancy's love. This infuriates the Duce even more! :mad:

pic42.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic39.jpg

The King Zog marry

Last edited:
May 7th, 1937

The King Zog marry becomes an attraction all over Europe, this hummilate the Duce, as he considers this "party" as a personal disrespect.

pic37.jpg

Pictures in an English newspaper.

May 8th, 1937

Zog's became famous in the whole world!!!

100_Franka_Albania_%281926%29.jpg

Zog's money

muskar%20portr..gif

Zog in a TinTin Cartoon

pic21.jpg

pic17.jpg

Soldiers with Zog's "Z"

May 9th, 1937

The Duce cannot support this humiliation anymore and commands the start of Operazione Mama Mia.

The orders are:

*Put down King's Zog

*Teach the Albanians a lesson, with a permanent state of war with them.

May 10th, 1937

OPERAZIONE MAMA MIA

210maiguerraalbania1sb3.jpg

310maiguerraalbania2by2.jpg

1936_BADOGLIO.jpg

General Badoglio leads the invasion

May 16th, 1936

Italian People loves the Duce and show this beyond Italian industries that help the government.

*Please, note the Italian IC and awer first aircraft carrier

410maiguerraalbania3indyb4.jpg

May 26th, 1937

The Operazione Mama Mia ends

16 days after the invasion begin, King Zog asks a humiliating peace to Duce.
As I said the Duce will not accept peace with this idiot King . Permanent sate of war with Albania!

526maiguerraalbania4pazaz9.jpg

The war in Albania ends with another Italian Victory!!!

Last edited:
First Post Updated With An Index!

KuzuX said:
KING ZOG SUX!!!
KING ZOG SUX!!!
KING ZOG SUX!!!
:D :D :D
That's the spirit!! :rofl:

chefportnen said:
Invasion of Albania ALREADY?!

Oh well. I love warmongering nations. :D
It's because I want a small nation to gain the bonuses of war state (less consumer goods and others).

And as I said, King Zog insulted the Duce before the invasion! :mad:

have you given yourself cores on former roman provinces?

Dionysius said:
have you given yourself cores on former roman provinces?

No, it's just a dream, not an Italian people demand, or something like that.

I don't really know what a "core" province means. Is it something that the country wants? That the leader of the country wants?? That the inhabitants of that province wants??

Because of that I just let the cores like they are normally.