• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A quick but most important update

November 18th, 1944

Mussolini1.gif

"Today will be knew for years as the day when the Allies almost beat us. Somehow they almost made the Operazione Atlantis to fail! However, Roman citizens, when our troops were in what Churchill would call "The Darkest Hour" a lightning bolt came from the skies!! I'm sure that Jupiter himself use his powers to defeat our enemies!! With his supernatural vision he decided that we, Romans, are the former descendants of Romulus and Remus, and that we shall rule, not only the waves, but the whole world!! He evoked the powers of sea and air in the form of a super storm that stop our enemies attack to our ships, making possible the conquest of Cayenne and the fall of the French, the western descendants of the Franks barbarians, those who, 1500 years ago, dare to invade the ancient Roman lands! Today, my Romans compatriots, we have our revenge!!"
Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini - Prime Minister and Il Duce of the New Roman Empire

As Il Duce said, the British fleet was suddenly surprised by a storm while attacking our transports with theirs Aircrafts Carriers. Their planes became useless in such a weather (-100 penalty in in-game terms), and, out of the range of the British Battleships and Battlecruisers our transports continued to carry on the landing with maximums speed.

imagem52vq1.png

Then..

imagem53ww5.png

2132.jpg

Roman soldiers in the way of Cayenne

Finally, after 5 years of war, we have conquered the French. Our Alesia is here, in the other side of the Atlantic, in the French Guyana. Operazione Atlantis is a success!!

imagem54sj5.png

imagem55rw0.png

Our transports leaving America after the disembark. Our troops in Cayenne are now for their own.

w1793691.jpg

The Roman God Jupiter

Last edited:
That should teach those frenchies who's the boss! :D

Spacehusky said:
So those troops are screwed? :(

A worthy sacrifice.

Perhaps there will be another operation to retrieve said troops, and Jupiter shall strike forth again to assist his imperial children? :D

There's a hole in the earth? If this wasn't such a great aar I'd bug you for using Jupiter, but since when was de gualle not head of france?

They are if he can't get any resources to the place, aren't they?

Spacehusky said:
So those troops are screwed? :(
Yes, Brazil is at war with me.
I have played a little after the point that you can see and the number of troops around Cayenne is not comfortable.

chefportnen said:
Sadly, I have to be posting this from a mac... :(

Congratulations on annexing the French. KUTGW.
What's the problem in posting from a Macintosh??

wilegfass said:
There's a hole in the earth? If this wasn't such a great aar I'd bug you for using Jupiter, but since when was de gualle not head of france?
I didn't understand this part.
About, De Gaulle, well I don't really know, HSR have some different events from Vanilla.

And as I have never played as France in HSR I don't know how this happened.

Guangxi said:
Was that the kingdom of France you just annexed?
No, just a Republican France with a Bourbon regent.

Baneslave said:
I don't think those divisions are in any particular danger, unless Brasil attacks you or something.
That's the problem.

Delex said:
Isn't a storm work of the water god (Dont know after which planet he is named)?

Neptune! :cool: Anyway, I found that stuff of Jupiter cool.

Darkness2006 said:
I didn't understand this part.

Darkness2006 said:
I'm sure that Jupiter himself use his powers to defeat our enemies!! With his supernatural vision he decided that we, Romans, are the former descendants of Romulus and Remus, and that we shall rule, not only the waves, but the hole world!!

Spelling mistake.

Darkness2006 said:
I don't think those divisions are in any particular danger, unless Brasil attacks you or something.
That's the problem.

And, btw, romans are sons of Mars and, if the brazilians attack you, it will be him (and/or Jupiter :confused: ) that will save you.

I'm back!

First of all I need to apologize with you for the lack of updates and posts for more than 3 weeks.

But this was because I, as a member of the Sailing team of the Brazilian Naval School, was preparing, in the last two weeks, for the biggest Race that we participate (and organize) in the entire year. So, I almost didn't stop at home as I had many things (and I did almost everything that you can imagine) to do and many people to deal with.

However I'm pleased to say that this AAR is back and running again!!

Delex said:
Isn't a storm work of the water god (Dont know after which planet he is named)?
It depends, I assume that the Storm happened thanks to the dark clouds and thunders that came from the sky (the Storm figure in HoI is a dark cloud and a thunder).
BTW, the Water God is Poseidon in Greece and Neptune in Rome.

Leumatiello said:
And, btw, romans are sons of Mars and, if the brazilians attack you, it will be him (and/or Jupiter :confused: ) that will save you.
I know, but Mars can't help us in the seas.
Right?
;) :D

Baneslave said:
Oh... Maybe it is time to start conquest of Brazil? Send more troops to Southern America!
We can't abuse of Jupiter's will.
:(

December 20th, 1944

Il Duce commands the brake of our Non-aggression Pact with the Saudi Tribes. They are cooperating with the British transport of supplies from India through the Indian Ocean until South Africa. Still, they do nothing to stop the Raiders that attack our oil ducts.

imagem56kp4.png

Seven days later....

imagem57ic4.png

Operazione Duna di Sabbia has started!! The Arabia is open to our attack!! Il Duce decides that the expansion into east will be finish with this attack, now our efforts will focus into North and South theaters.

The command of the invasion was given to General Canacciolo di Feroleto that made his carrier in the Operazione Mars.

imagem58ks1.png

December 29th, 1944

Our Latin-Americans brother seems to don't understand our ideas..

imagem59dq0.png

January 7th, 1945

The Second World War is now 6 years old, but it has no end in sight. Mean while our battle plan for Arabia is completed: a direct advance into the Arabian heart, Riyadh, and an secondary advance, through the coast, to Dubai and, from there, to Oman.

imagem60wt2.png

Back to Africa we found our lone armored division in West Africa that captured, unopposed, the hole African coast, from Lagos to Accra, and now beyond, finally suffers a counterattack, from four Liberian Cavalry Divisions in Liberia. That's nothing to worry Messe, one of our top Panzer Generals, into retreat, but with bring this front to a stalemate until the reinforcements from the French Congo to arrive.

imagem61hw7.png

Giovanni_Messe.jpg

January 10th, 1945

The Americans must be behind this..

imagem62ob5.png

And the war goes on..